RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Keates Interview (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114682-keates-interview.html)

KingBuxton_Forever red 8th October 2019 08.43:22

Re: Keates Interview

[QUOTE=Hometown Unicorn;2305525]The Dixie leading the process bit is wrong and you know it.[/QUOTE]

The fans asked for a "football person" to be involved in the recruitment process. Is that not what he is? Why is it wrong, genuinely?

[QUOTE=CRUMBS;2305530]And yet KBF you say in your previous post , this is all spot on , are you contradicting yourself .[/QUOTE]

I have contradicted anything. The board are damned if they do and damned if they don't at this point. I am not saying that is not their fault or not their doing because of decisions made, but that is the situation we are in. There was no possible way they could have presented Keates as manager and fans would have been happy. None.

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2305533]Apart from the bit he got wrong of course.[/QUOTE]

You've never been wrong on here no? Which bit was wrong?

Phils-an-alki 8th October 2019 08.48:08

[QUOTE=KingBuxton_Forever red;2305544]

You've never been wrong on here no? Which bit was wrong?[/QUOTE]

Its already on this thread but the part where he stated that Dixie 'headed the process' which Dixie denies in the press conference. My comment wasn't me stating I've never been wrong on here before and I've got no idea how you came to that conclusion.

Are you in a bad mood this morning or something? Don't take it out on me.

CRUMBS 8th October 2019 08.52:40

Always beats me why people try to make excuses for full grown men who know what they are doing , suppose this is off topic really .

KingBuxton_Forever red 8th October 2019 09.19:59

[QUOTE=Phils-an-alki;2305549]Its already on this thread but the part where he stated that Dixie 'headed the process' which Dixie denies in the press conference. My comment wasn't me stating I've never been wrong on here before and I've got no idea how you came to that conclusion.

Are you in a bad mood this morning or something? Don't take it out on me.[/QUOTE]

Come on Phil, even you must be fed up of all this. No focus on the football, all in fighting. Just depressing.

[QUOTE=CRUMBS;2305551]Always beats me why people try to make excuses for full grown men who know what they are doing , suppose this is off topic really .[/QUOTE]

I dont even follow the point you are trying to make. I made zero excuses for "full grown men" I was saying that the way things are at the moment between board and fans, WHATEVER sort of conference they put out was going to be poorly received. That's all.

Phils-an-alki 8th October 2019 09.26:12

[QUOTE=KingBuxton_Forever red;2305561]Come on Phil, even you must be fed up of all this. No focus on the football, all in fighting. Just depressing.
[/QUOTE]

What? You asked where it was wrong and I've pointed it out. But you've just ignored that and moved onto another subject now? Bit weird that mate, in the nicest possible way.

I agree it is depressing but this is what its come to, people can blame the fans all they want but the people in charge can stop all this now, they choose not to. Its on their heads.

Rk11 8th October 2019 10.37:38

It was a really horrible watch.

Felt sorry for Dixie. Sorry for Keates. Sorry for Carl Hogan. Just a depressing watch.

The way the club has treated Flynn is very sad but not at all surprising.

crazywelsh 8th October 2019 10.48:36

[QUOTE=paddockgraham;2305321]we are in safe hands with Dixie, one of our best shotstoppers ever[/QUOTE]

Dixie McNeil a shotstopper?

What the hell are you even smoking these days

Ex Limassol Red 8th October 2019 10.49:04

You were not around in the 80s. Didn’t he play in goal or am I thinking about Bobby Roberts

Phils-an-alki 8th October 2019 10.52:41

[QUOTE=crazywelsh;2305627]Dixie McNeil a shotstopper?

What the hell are you even smoking these days[/QUOTE]

He lost the plot long ago. Logs on here, usually late at night, manages to thump his keyboard a few times to blurt out some mindless ramblings then disappears again.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.31:45.