RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Q&A REVIEW | Your thoughts, was your question answered? (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/115123-q-review-%7C-your-thoughts-your-question-answered.html)

crazywelsh 20th December 2019 16.07:01

Re: Q&A REVIEW | Your thoughts, was your question answered?

[QUOTE=fluffysheepsupporter;2328747]Sorry to deflate your idea but the biggest collection of Wrexham fans is the one who do not come on Red Passion. Where there are 200/300 posting but in the main just browsing compared to several thousand going to matches the figures simply do not stack up. And who is going to collate 50 when the person who created this thread asked 81 and said none had been answered. Better we go to see the football at Cae Ras and sometimes go home happy if we win , most times ( at the moment) the opposite. Unless that is we are going to do the donkey work of running the club which I for one am not.[/QUOTE]

Several thousand!

You’re actually as deluded with the football club as you were with telling everyone to vote tactically.

If there were several thousand as you say attending games, that would mean the wst support is nearly 1/3 of those in attendance, as most don’t want anything to do with the ideology being pushed and the constant lies that the club has never been ran better.

Spencer Harris’s interview on the BBC was just like corbyn cannot take responsibility, policies or in the boards case decisions, and yet here we are asked our opinion (like the referendum) to raise points yet these ideological idiots pick and choose what they want to do ignoring what they set out to do in the first place.

Wrexham FC is being ran into the ground.

Ooh aah Paskin 20th December 2019 16.13:02

[QUOTE=fluffysheepsupporter;2328743]Not a good comparison. Boris does not lead a fan owned trust ( thank the lord). He has minions to do do his dirty deeds. The people on the Trust Board are volunteers , give up their own time for little reward,[B] and there are no other persons on the horizon present and willing to do the work they do to keep our football club going[/B]. I had no intention of reading an enormous list of questions and answers which have achieved little other than to further antagonise a few supporters.[/QUOTE]

Umm, technically there are the Shadow Board members? Or has this not been actioned yet? ;)

Ooh aah Paskin 20th December 2019 16.16:44

[QUOTE=fluffysheepsupporter;2328747]Sorry to deflate your idea but the biggest collection of Wrexham fans is the one who do not come on Red Passion. Where there are 200/300 posting but in the main just browsing compared to several thousand going to matches the figures simply do not stack up. And who is going to collate 50 when the person who created this thread asked 81 and said none had been answered. Better we go to see the football at Cae Ras and sometimes go home happy if we win , most times ( at the moment) the opposite. Unless that is we are going to do the donkey work of running the club which I for one am not.[/QUOTE]

That is a dangerous attitude. By all means, support the board if that is your viewpoint but never become comfy with the status Quo (not the band ;)).
That way leads to complacency.

LWR 20th December 2019 17.22:09

I agree.

Let's do nothing and stick with the same old rubbish.

redone 20th December 2019 17.37:11

[QUOTE=fluffysheepsupporter;2328645]Firstly I have not read any of the questions or answers . The whole idea got completely out of hand and for NWD it has clearly annoyed him even more because the answers do not suit him. For me it is very simple . We appointed a trust, voted in a board to run it , and if members don't like the board they have to be voted out. I would then expect those who vote them out to step in and do all the work of those who had left . That IMHO would not happen. There are no signs of a well organised take over process so this current fuss about the way the club is run is only serving to give some keyboard warriors potential and unnecessary heart attacks.[/QUOTE]

if ya no nowt say fk all

fluffysheepsupporter 20th December 2019 18.13:32

[QUOTE=FieldtownRed;2328751]There's obviously a significant amount of users on here who want change at the club.
The problem is there's a much less significant amount on here who'll actually do anything to bring about change.[/QUOTE]

Spot on

krux 20th December 2019 18.29:04

[QUOTE=fluffysheepsupporter;2328743]Not a good comparison. Boris does not lead a fan owned trust ( thank the lord). He has minions to do do his dirty deeds. The people on the Trust Board are volunteers , give up their own time for little reward, and there are no other persons on the horizon present and willing to do the work they do to keep our football club going. I had no intention of reading an enormous list of questions and answers which have achieved little other than to further antagonise a few supporters.[/QUOTE]

Has the advert gone out? And got no responses?
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

fluffysheepsupporter 20th December 2019 18.31:37

If all these people are so keen to take over why haven't they come forward and told us all about their plans and to explain why their way will be so much better? What happened to the protest planned at the recent match? How come insufficient votes were mustered to call an EGM? Everything points to a current reaction to a poor team and results on the field and to fans who can never accept that we are not a massive club always deserving of better than others.

Jaded 20th December 2019 18.45:20

[QUOTE=Ooh aah Paskin;2328754]Umm, technically there are the Shadow Board members? Or has this not been actioned yet? ;)[/QUOTE]

I don’t think anyone knows, possibly because the board avoided answering the question about it!

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.54:21.