RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Sack Keates & Co Poll (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/116360-sack-keates-co-poll.html)

Liverpool Red 17th October 2020 17.00:25

Re: Sack Keates & Co Poll

[QUOTE=welshian;2397294]This would be great, but who picks the manager..?[/QUOTE]

A mutual appointment, with an agreement over the financing of it.

welshian 17th October 2020 17.02:27

[QUOTE=Liverpool Red;2397301]A mutual appointment, with an agreement over the financing of it.[/QUOTE]

Sounds far too sensible for this club.

Willywill 17th October 2020 17.03:00

I never wanted Keats in the first place, but he ain’t gonna be sacked as we are in the process of being taken over and there’s not much petty cash around to pay him off. Two massively bad results sees us all deflated, but I can’t see things improving any time soon. Rather than pushing for the play offs, we had just better keep out of the bottom four.

Outertowner 17th October 2020 17.04:18

As much as I don’t like polls straight after a bad result, today’s game only confirms what I already know. I didn’t want him here in the first place, he’s no better than Hughes.

Cenotaff 17th October 2020 17.06:30

He's waiting for the pay off.

You'd think you'd want to retain a slither of any sort of half decent reputation from the 1st stint here but nope.

Is he allergic to meaningful subs?

LMH23 17th October 2020 17.10:10

[QUOTE=Cenotaff;2397309]He's waiting for the pay off.

You'd think you'd want to retain a slither of any sort of half decent reputation from the 1st stint here but nope.

Is he allergic to meaningful subs?[/QUOTE]

I honestly think he's certain he'll be finished in football at a meaningful level after this and is holding out for that last big payday. It's a shame but, frankly, we have nobody to blame but those who gave him the contract.

jarko 17th October 2020 17.12:37

Sack him before he gets us deeper in the mire, i,d like to see Mike Flynn from Newport here he doesn't mess about, he,d get these underperformers going for sure.

Jaded 17th October 2020 17.13:31

[QUOTE=Cenotaff;2397309]He's waiting for the pay off.

Is he allergic to meaningful subs?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=LMH23;2397313]I honestly think he's certain he'll be finished in football at a meaningful level after this and is holding out for that last big payday. It's a shame but, frankly, we have nobody to blame but those who gave him the contract.[/QUOTE]

Yup. Realistically 99% of people running professional clubs would have looked at his Walsall record and not even considered employing him. Given how terrible he's been here, surely NOBODY would look at him now?!

Wrecsam91 17th October 2020 17.14:40

[QUOTE=LMH23;2397313]I honestly think he's certain he'll be finished in football at a meaningful level after this and is holding out for that last big payday. It's a shame but, frankly, we have nobody to blame but those who gave him the contract.[/QUOTE]

those people who actually gave this fraud the job should pay for his sacking out of their own money

COME ON WREXHAM 17th October 2020 17.16:24

I hope the 6 that said to give them more time are taking the pi$$.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.47:52.