RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Vaccine Passport rules (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/118309-vaccine-passport-rules.html)

EnglishRed 18th September 2021 09.48:18

Re: Vaccine Passport rules

[QUOTE=blackbrookred;2516518]I take it you don't have a smart phone or iPhone.[/QUOTE]

Was going to say this. If the Government (or whoever) want to keep tabs on you nowadays they don't need you to have a vaccine passport.

Inside Left 18th September 2021 09.48:28

[QUOTE=red under the bed;2516486]....or the phone belongs to someone else
I think Wales has dealt with the virus relatively well and probably cared about it's people in comparison to those westminster crooks who have profited billions through the death of thousands..
The whole passport idea is a sham and about monitoring or politics as opposed to any proof of immunity...Proof of what ? Many people catching the virus after two vaccinations..It's already leading to black market economy tactics..people paying for print offs[/QUOTE]

Really? Hospital levels today gone being predicted levels here in N Wales. It remains a worrying time. All down the line its under immense pressure from social care, ambulance to hospital beds. Wales and England

Foxy 18th September 2021 10.29:32

[QUOTE=red under the bed;2516486]....or the phone belongs to someone else
I think Wales has dealt with the virus relatively well and probably cared about it's people in comparison to those westminster crooks who have profited billions through the death of thousands..
The whole passport idea is a sham and about monitoring or politics as opposed to any proof of immunity...Proof of what ? Many people catching the virus after two vaccinations..It's already leading to black market economy tactics..people paying for print offs[/QUOTE]

The evidence shows that Wales has performed slightly worse than England on the virus and substantially worse on opening up the economy.

dagg 18th September 2021 10.40:27

NHS app still not available in Wales.

TheRealWelshWayne 18th September 2021 10.46:02

Over the course of the whole pandemic, in terms of infections England is a lot worse than wales.

10k v 11k per 100k.

In terms of deaths within 28 days, England is a lot worse than Wales.

In terms of deaths on a certificate Wales is worse than England, however in terms of age difference between the two countries, England is worse considering it is a younger nation.. Both countries were not good enough in protecting their old.

In terms of the economy, England suffered the largest drop in GDP, has recovered at faster rate than Wales, but has not recovered the gap over Wales.

MichaelP 18th September 2021 10.47:16

[QUOTE=weper red;2516469]Go to local library to get it printed[/QUOTE]

Thank you Wonderboy also kindly messaged me about this too. Good minds think alike.

Foxy 18th September 2021 11.03:39

[QUOTE=TheRealWelshWayne;2516583]Over the course of the whole pandemic, in terms of infections England is a lot worse than wales.

10k v 11k per 100k.

In terms of deaths within 28 days, England is a lot worse than Wales.

In terms of deaths on a certificate Wales is worse than England, however in terms of age difference between the two countries, England is worse considering it is a younger nation.. Both countries were not good enough in protecting their old.

In terms of the economy, England suffered the largest drop in GDP, has recovered at faster rate than Wales, but has not recovered the gap over Wales.[/QUOTE]

Age standardised data shows that Wales has had more deaths than England.

andy buckley 18th September 2021 11.44:31

[QUOTE=Foxy;2516591]Age standardised data shows that Wales has had more deaths than England.[/QUOTE]

Whilst it's usually entertaining watching people on here seeing who can piss the highest, I find it sad in a week where one of our ex players has sadly passed away due to covid that there is a need for this.

Foxy 18th September 2021 11.49:10

[QUOTE=andy buckley;2516605]Whilst it's usually entertaining watching people on here seeing who can piss the highest, I find it sad in a week where one of our ex players has sadly passed away due to covid that there is a need for this.[/QUOTE]

Why choose my post when I was responding to what others had said ?

People sadly die of Covid every day, so using your logic pandemic policy can never be discussed.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.54:27.