RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Talking crap to the media! (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/110876-talking-crap-media.html)

dixienormous 28th November 2017 12.01:02

Re: Talking crap to the media!

[QUOTE=Bryn Tirion;2091272]It’s a joke, it really is.[/QUOTE]

In any other line of work it would be neglegence

ugarte007 28th November 2017 12.10:04

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2091277]In any other line of work it would be neglegence[/QUOTE]

Tranmere have about 6 strikers and are several points behind us. Negligence on Keates behalf is a load of bollocks. We could have shelled out on 2 dud full time strikers, hindsight is wonderful thing. If only Keates could predict the future.

smiffysarmy 28th November 2017 12.18:53

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2091277]In any other line of work it would be neglegence[/QUOTE]

what do you suggest, sack him?

I agree that we need a striker (and other players too), but to sugggest neglegence is staggering.

podders 28th November 2017 12.22:29

[QUOTE=ugarte007;2091278] We could have shelled out on 2 dud full time strikers [/QUOTE]

And if Keates had done this he would be labeled incompetent.

ugarte007 28th November 2017 12.26:08

[QUOTE=podders;2091282]And if Keates had done this he would be labeled incompetent.[/QUOTE]

Exactly

John Neals Dynasty 28th November 2017 12.50:38

I think you mean Negligence, I disagree signing players for the sake of signing and knowing they aren't good enough is negligence eg: Gary Mills, I would rather he be as sure as can be the player he signs is good enough, granted signing Boden don't appear to have worked but I recall you saying on here he is a great signing and will score lot's, see it isn't easy signing players they may have done good elsewhere but no guarantees they will at different clubs.

Although I still think Boden has been judged on a couple of short appearances and not playing to a system that would suit him, his confidence is rock bottom understandably.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size]

1AlbertKinsey 28th November 2017 13.05:17

The crux of the problem is that we can all see the chance to go up automatically is there for the taking and yet we have to survive on a threadbare squad until January and possibly later- lets not let this slip away please!

onelegged harry 28th November 2017 13.30:02

[QUOTE=dixienormous;2091252]That's a bloody joke and it will cost us, it already has! Keates has been woeful in this department[/QUOTE]

Perhaps Keates does not possess the right skills to negotiate with some players
and seems to refuse to deal with agents.I wonder why?
Also he may need someone to undertake this task.?

dixienormous 28th November 2017 13.30:26

[QUOTE=smiffysarmy;2091281]what do you suggest, sack him?

I agree that we need a striker (and other players too), but to sugggest [B]neglegence[/B] is staggering.[/QUOTE]

Specifically on his recruitment of strikers I'd say it's close tbh. However, this cannot be said about every other aspect. But, our striking situation is beyind shite.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.01:10.