RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   The red card farce (now with video!) (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/111353-red-card-farce-now-video.html)

davewilli 11th February 2018 12.08:12

Re: The red card farce

[QUOTE=Prodigal Dragon;2114566]We are making an already difficult task even more impossible by our inability to control games, especially at home. That was our 8th home draw, with 16 points dropped. DK now has a need to replace Rutherford; he also needs to be ruthless and drop Roberts and Kelly.

I fear we are in danger of letting an as yet undeserved promotion slip from our grasp. Hope I am wrong because I suspect the league will be more competitive next season, and folk may not be so inclined to donate their cash to another BTB.[/QUOTE]

That's form, it is only a few weeks ago many were calling for Jennings, Wedgebury and Dunn to be axed but then they turn in some MoM performances. DK does need to freshen things up but my view after yesterday his biggest problem will be integrating his new players into a settled team/system that will continue being hard to beat and capable of going on a good winning run.

LlayDragon 11th February 2018 14.15:51

Re: The red card farce

[QUOTE=blackbrookred;2114625]Nope. A player gets a yellow card for taking his top off to celebrate a goal but it's not a free kick.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Aye; fair enough.

Rob 11th February 2018 16.42:43

Re: The red card farce (now with video!)

Video uploaded

[youtube]4oy9zrAtqfA[/youtube]

Funny_Old_Game 11th February 2018 16.44:31

Oh no. Please don’t tell me our social media people are trying to make a “thing” of this to get hits. Pathetic. It doesn’t show us in a good light so why push it.

Huffy 11th February 2018 16.48:22

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2114509]Yeah because it was for timewasting not for trying to gain yards.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was both as he seemed to creep forward a few yds

OneLoveWrexham 11th February 2018 16.48:58

Imagine the stick Carrington or Boden would get if they did what Rutherford did there, absolutely pathetic from him when already on a yellow.

WREX777 11th February 2018 17.00:28

how on earth is that a yellow card?? joke of a referee, how was their number 9 not even booked and ruthers sent off!! not even to mention their goal a mile offside. Flippin ecc i thought samual allison was bad this guy should never ref again

The Bapster 11th February 2018 17.31:34

Well done for showing it.
Highlights the calamitous officiating at yesterday’s game

TaidTom 11th February 2018 17.49:10

[QUOTE=OneLoveWrexham;2114712]Imagine the stick Carrington or Boden would get if they did what Rutherford did there, absolutely pathetic from him when already on a yellow.[/QUOTE]

Do you think so? Rutherford very unlucky to get a yellow for bouncing the ball.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.53:53.