RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   Hughes and Harris out (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/114500-hughes-harris-out.html)

benwilliams 14th September 2019 18.58:46

Re: Hughes and Harris out

[QUOTE=krux;2292856]I think a move to the WPL would be on the cards in those circumstances.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Never, that would be me done with the club. NLN would be dire but there is still a way back.

thedischunter96 14th September 2019 18.59:08

[QUOTE=krux;2292856]I think a move to the WPL would be on the cards in those circumstances.
[size=1][i]Posted via mobile theme[/i][/size][/QUOTE]

Well if we do get relegated, I imagine attendances would drop. Even less money coming in. No TV money.

Don't think we'd enter the WPL.

LlayDragon 14th September 2019 19.00:56

[QUOTE=sparky;2292846]Got to go, but more importantly, Darlington needs to go as well.[/QUOTE]

Yup.

Hughes, Flynn, Darlington out.

Offer caretaker (only) to Pearson. Give him someone from the youth set-up to assist.

Employ a decent full-time manager with his choice of full-time assistant.

I've given up on any sign of humility from the board.

welshgrunt 14th September 2019 19.01:46

Hughes post match interview in highlights show. Oh dear !
* Our fans are fantastic. We're a fans owned club.
* They expect to see us winning games... which is great. Especially here, as our record over the last 18 months or so has been fantastic.
* But if we're not winning games, it can turn quite quickly... that's where we're at at the moment.
* We're in this little rut... that's no win in 6 now
* But yeah... the fans have been great so far
* We need them to keep pushing with us
* With regard to how it affects the players... like I said ... they're human... it will affect them
* What I need to do is manage them so it doesn't affect them... we need them to be on top of their game right from minute 1

So inspiring.... Not !

NedStarksGhost 14th September 2019 19.13:30

[QUOTE=welshgrunt;2292865]Hughes post match interview in highlights show. Oh dear !
* Our fans are fantastic. We're a fans owned club.
* They expect to see us winning games... which is great. Especially here, as our record over the last 18 months or so has been fantastic.
* But if we're not winning games, it can turn quite quickly... that's where we're at at the moment.
* We're in this little rut... that's no win in 6 now
* But yeah... the fans have been great so far
* We need them to keep pushing with us
* With regard to how it affects the players... like I said ... they're human... it will affect them
* What I need to do is manage them so it doesn't affect them... we need them to be on top of their game right from minute 1

So inspiring.... Not ![/QUOTE]

What worried me more was the commentary claiming it hasn't been that bad of a run. I'm sure there's logic behind it but you can't really say that when we are in our current position.

richard1 14th September 2019 19.36:47

Say Darlo manages to persuade the football amateurs who claim to run the Club to get rid of BH, it would not surprise me to see Darlo's old TNS buddy, Craig Harrison to come here. He has a wonderful pedigree, lasted 1/2 season at Hartlepool at the beginning of the last season.

dixienormous 14th September 2019 19.38:07

[QUOTE=richard1;2292912]Say Darlo manages to persuade the football amateurs who claim to run the Club to get rid of BH, it would not surprise me to see Darlo's old TNS buddy, Craig Harrison to come here. He has a wonderful pedigree, lasted 1/2 season at Hartlepool at the beginning of the last season.[/QUOTE]

A better CV than Hughes has and he's a clown.

Halkynred 14th September 2019 19.38:51

[QUOTE=Funny_Old_Game;2292765]Darlington as well.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, not brought nothing in his 3 seasons.
This tin pot management wouldn’t happen in any other club
Clean sweep required.

Halkynred 14th September 2019 19.46:56

[QUOTE=thedischunter96;2292818]They cant. But there will be some who say "at least we have a club" etc[/QUOTE]

Happy clappers need to take a reality check, this is a disaster of epic proportion.
The league doesn’t lie, we are on an all time low.

BH & CD are out of their depth - the shape of that team today was embarrassing
No passion until the last ten minutes, same as the Maidenhead game

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 06.21:19.