Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13th April 2020, 16.00:28   #1-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Default WST Board meeting minutes

None released for any board meeting this year.

Not good enough.
Old 13th April 2020, 16.05:25   #2-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Default Re: WST Board meeting minutes

And no updates on WST cash reserves since November.

4. Treasurer’s Report
November
summary2019.xlsx
Cash balance at 27/11/19 = £173,971 an increase of funds of £33,383
Old 13th April 2020, 16.10:28   #3-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Hays Travel Stand
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrexhamO View Post
And no updates on WST cash reserves since November.

4. Treasurer’s Report
November
summary2019.xlsx
Cash balance at 27/11/19 = £173,971 an increase of funds of £33,383
Might be a silly question but is there is a difference between WST cash reserves and Wrexham FC cash reserves ?
Old 13th April 2020, 18.05:07   #4-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: none given

January's board minutes should have been approved at the February board meeting. I assume that it took place, though in the absence of any meaningful and transparent updates we can only guess.

A February board meeting's minutes should (if it was held) have been approved at a March board meeting. However, there's every possibility that the March meeting was postponed due to concerns about the virus, particularly as at least one person connected to the club was unwell, possibly because of the virus.

Once again though, we are left guessing to the Board's "Mushroom Syndrome" attitude towards the fans - you know, "keep them in the dark and feed them sh1t."

We could forgive them, perhaps, if there was no one present to produce minutes, but we were assured that a new independent secretary had been appointed and that he would ensure that minutes were produced and published on time.

We might forgive them if, under the present circumstances, meetings were cancelled, but as we have not been informed - despite promises of improved communications - we must assume that they do not consider it important to do so.

The image this creates of the way that the Trust and the Club is now being run is that all is shambolic.

I tried to access the downloads section of the WST website last night, only to receive an error message. Despite that there remain links on the page to a list of available downloads. Clicking on the link to Board Minutes simply produces the same error information without any minutes being available.

A copy of this is being sent to the independent secretary.
Old 14th April 2020, 06.42:12   #5-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

(info 1 & 2)  

I copied Steve Lloyd in to the email sent to the secretary (Josh Williams) and received a response from him overnight:

Hi,

Thank you for your email, I will look into the matter with the urgency required and hope to have the issue rectified within the minimal time frame.

Kind regards,

Steve
Old 14th April 2020, 07.52:34   #6-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Tip-toeing down the tech end
Twitter: @casualco

Hopefully fans will vote with there feet next season, I'm not missing the shite Keates served up, the feckless board need a long hard look at themselves, and hopefully if any are up for re-election the membership does the right thing and flips them off.
Old 14th April 2020, 08.59:16   #7-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand

With the technology available, you would hope regular board meetings are continuing to happen despite the current lockdown - especially as one of the board members runs an IT company.
Old 14th April 2020, 13.37:47   #8-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Only Way Is Up View Post
I copied Steve Lloyd in to the email sent to the secretary (Josh Williams) and received a response from him overnight:

Hi,

Thank you for your email, I will look into the matter with the urgency required and hope to have the issue rectified within the minimal time frame.

Kind regards,

Steve
Steve is a good guy and will look into it for sure.
Old 14th April 2020, 13.48:39   #9-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

(info 1 & 2)  

Email received today from Josh Williams, Independent Secretary:

Thank you for your email.

The correspondence from Steve reflects what I would say to you.

It's not clear to me why the January minutes were not uploaded. In respect of the February minutes, these were approved at March's meeting which took place remotely and will shortly be uploaded. I must take responsibility for the delay in relation to February's minutes being uploaded as I was not able to attend the meeting due to work commitments and have since been inundated with work as a result of Covid-19 This is not an excuse, but by way of explanation, I am a key worker within the legal system and find myself, as many others do, working all hours just to keep up.

I hope that John will be able to clarify the difficulties in relation to the website.

I can only again apologise for the delay and will do what I can to ensure that the situation is rectified.

Kind regards,
Josh
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 12.21:20.