Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25th August 2019, 21.21:47   #127-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Barnet Reaction (H)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Light View Post
I think he's doing fine - frustrated no doubt and probably thinks like most of us that we should be doing better - but there comes a point where the players themselves have to take responsibility and develop a win at all costs mentality.

BH has a decent team around him - experienced people and seems to have a good record in his short time here of bringing decent signings in that put Andy Morrell's efforts to shame - it's early days and we have only lost one game and that was with 10 men in the last minute of the game - plenty of time for things to improve.
i wouldnt say hes doin fine,we are 6pts behind top spot! (barring Lainton) with our best team out,i think hes under a bit of pressure,hope a result at Hartlepools will get us goin,Devonte needs to up his energy levels no good havibn a porsche if you got no fuel
Old 25th August 2019, 21.25:19   #128-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by redone View Post
i wouldnt say hes doin fine,we are 6pts behind top spot! (barring Lainton) with our best team out,i think hes under a bit of pressure,hope a result at Hartlepools will get us goin,Devonte needs to up his energy levels no good havibn a porsche if you got no fuel

If he was a porsche he would not be at Wrexham!
Old 25th August 2019, 21.28:22   #129-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybersham View Post
If he was a porsche he would not be at Wrexham!
xr3i then BB
Old 25th August 2019, 21.30:38   #130-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by redone View Post
xr3i then BB

Love it redone.
Old 25th August 2019, 21.30:49   #131-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: ERS

Barton surely must have a start tomorrow, this midfielder combination has stuttered and having another game so.soon is the perfect opportunity to bring in some fresh legs.
Old 26th August 2019, 05.57:24   #132-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LlayDragon View Post
I'd like to see Barton take Summerfield's place tomorrow; we seem to need someone doing Walker's role.

Being honest I'm a bit disappointed in Redmond so far, I was hoping for more. He's not doing enough offensively to make for how little he does defensively.
We can all see a player in Redmond however he has flattered to deceive so far and how much longer can we carry him ?
The work needed to be done by Young in particular to cover is crazy.
Old 26th August 2019, 06.59:54   #133-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Techend

Quote:
Originally Posted by moynkeepthefaith View Post
We can all see a player in Redmond however he has flattered to deceive so far and how much longer can we carry him ?
The work needed to be done by Young in particular to cover is crazy.
Were definitely 1 short in midfield, seems to have been a mini injury situation.
Redmond covered by Ruthers to start.
Summers and Young are erratic so when it doesn't work it’s poor.

Barton maybe the option today and then press higher up the pitch and put pressure on them.
Old 26th August 2019, 07.37:26   #134-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot: mold road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post
Were definitely 1 short in midfield, seems to have been a mini injury situation.
Redmond covered by Ruthers to start.
Summers and Young are erratic so when it doesn't work it’s poor.

Barton maybe the option today and then press higher up the pitch and put pressure on them.
You are right about Summers and Young being erratic , but I believe it's the shape more than the personal, man for man we look ok, but we are getting out numbered in the heart of midfield. You can see Redmonds quality and we want him where he can hurt teams but at the minute he is not getting on the ball enough to dictate things. Hopefully, he is getting there and Bobby Grant can add a bit of quality and we do control the ball better from midfield. Depending on the assessment of Hartlepool I would be tempted to play Barton, Young and Wright, but like others not sure what we have without Summerfield in there and I suppose Redmond will only get better with games.
Old 26th August 2019, 08.46:48   #135-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Yale/Wrexham Lager Stand Centre Section

Just seen the highlights. Hard to blame Dibble for their goal; and Harris should have had a penalty when the defender gave a gentle push when beaten.

Fine margins, but a game we just about deserved to win.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 01.35:45.