Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 6th May 2021, 11.14:45   #1-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info)

Racecourse Spot: mold road
Twitter: @

Default Director's Cut

Wrexham AFC news from the The Leader
https://ewww.leaderlive.co.uk/wrexham_afc/
Old 6th May 2021, 11.16:12   #2-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: ERS

Default Re: Director's Cut

Your link is broken mate - I'll post here so we can all avoid the Leader's god awful site, especially if you read on mobile.

Quote:
WE'RE hoping there will be a big uptake on season tickets because we want to have a ground that is full and rocking every week.

We are going to do everything in our power to get the team firing and winning and I’m sure fans will turn up and back the team week in, week out.

We will have something really special and an incredible advantage - whether we are in the National League or League Two - if we have got a Racecourse Ground that has 10,000 people in it every week.

We are still in the hunt for the play-offs this season and I am sure if we are back in the Football League next season, we won’t have to worry too much about filling The Racecourse.

To be honest, I am not too worried about numbers right now.

There is a real appetite and excitement, and we know how many people were coming out when things were tough.

We are aiming to give fans a really exciting experience this coming season - whatever league we are in.

We are also finalising the benefits of our membership scheme which will include things like a monthly newsletter, a priority period to purchase match tickets and discounts from select partners amongst others.

About 11,000 people have signed up so far and you have got until May 31 to get free membership.

We want to assure people that there will be a manual application form for fans - young and old - who don’t have email addresses, and that will be available at the club shop sometime in the very near future.

After May 31, we will temporarily withdraw membership from sale but only until we can announce what our ticket prices and availability are going to be, which will be in the next few weeks.

We also want to tell people looking to renew their season tickets that we are currently having to renumber some of the seats in the Yale Stand.

All the season ticket holders will be given a period of time to reclaim the seat that they have always traditionally sat-in but they shouldn’t worry if the seat number is different to what it was before.

It is only because we are renumbering the seats for our new ticketing system, and the ticket office will have a cross-reference guide to ensure people will still get their same seats.

The play-off picture is tight and getting tighter all the time

Our situation after the two games over the Bank Holiday weekend has not changed too much. We need to win games and we need to bank points; that is the name of the game at this time of the year.

On the women’s side, the club will this week be making our application to the FA of Wales to have our women’s team participating in the Tier 2 northern league.

We had a conversation with the FAW and we have our formal presentation to them on Friday as we look to progress the Wrexham AFC women’s team. Gaining that Tier 2 licence is vital to the ongoing growth of the women’s and girls side of the club, so we all have our fingers crossed.

I’ll sign off in my traditional fashion - let’s beat Yeovil on Saturday. COYR
Old 6th May 2021, 12.32:49   #3-0 (permalink)
Rob
Due a Testimonial

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand

What would be good is to offer non or occasional season ticketers (like myself!) option to ‘claim’ a seat they usually go in as well.

Hopefully a points based system like other clubs can be introduced to credit those home and away fans for limited releases and priorities for future benefits and tickets.
Old 6th May 2021, 12.44:44   #4-0 (permalink)
ABd
Legend

Racecourse Spot: MRS

11,000 members so far.
Old 6th May 2021, 12.56:59   #5-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisleftboot View Post
Your link is broken mate - I'll post here so we can all avoid the Leader's god awful site, especially if you read on mobile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by davewilli View Post
Wrexham AFC news from the The Leader
https://ewww.leaderlive.co.uk/wrexham_afc/

His link is fine, it begins with ewww. Which is the accepted protocol to use when addressing websites that are repulsive...

https://www.leaderlive.co.uk/wrexham_afc/

That may work though
Old 6th May 2021, 13.56:05   #6-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: Moan Road Stand

Just read that, thanks for posting it here. Very good.
Just one small thing.... I can’t recall off the top of my head if I received any kind of confirmation that my membership request was received.
Can anyone remember how it was acknowledged, if it was at all?
I’m sure it was, it’s just my minds a blank. Thanks.
Old 6th May 2021, 14.03:19   #7-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrexSi View Post
Just one small thing.... I can’t recall off the top of my head if I received any kind of confirmation that my membership request was received.
Received a thank you email PDQ.
Old 6th May 2021, 14.18:30   #8-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: UPPER YALE STAND TOWN END

Quote:
Originally Posted by WrexSi View Post
If you have been registered on the system and try to re-enter with the same email address the site tells you you have already been recognised.
Old 6th May 2021, 14.23:39   #9-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: UPPER YALE STAND TOWN END

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
What would be good is to offer non or occasional season ticketers (like myself!) option to ‘claim’ a seat they usually go in as well.

Hopefully a points based system like other clubs can be introduced to credit those home and away fans for limited releases and priorities for future benefits and tickets.
Not sure how the system would recognise the user of a seat they "usually "go in
Reading between the lines there is going to be a period for existing season ticket holders to repurchase the same seat. That suits me . I doubt very much the price will be lower for the early bird buyer.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 09.57:18.