Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29th January 2022, 18.06:56   #19-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Massive
Twitter: @

Default Re: Maidenhead Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by moldroadred View Post
It was mentioned this afternoon that the deal had been done, to be announced on Monday.
On today’s performance I think Jones should be the most worried especially after Parkinson’s recent comments.
What did he say ?
Old 29th January 2022, 18.16:52   #20-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

Quote:
It was mentioned this afternoon that the deal had been done, to be announced on Monday.
On today’s performance I think Jones should be the most worried especially after Parkinson’s recent comments.
It might well be jones, but from all the games I’ve seen it would be Young if I was making the decision. Even davies who has scored plenty goes missing far too often for my liking. I thought today was his best performance of the season all the same.

Not sure about what you saw in jones performance today? I thought the three played well and were all trying to give PP a selection head ache. It goes against the grain on here but I think he’s the best footballer out of the 3. You’ll see the best out of him when he’s got players around him that can play at a decent tempo. Both Jordan and Young have struggled to play at a high tempo in nearly every game I’ve seen.

RHJ is another player I struggle to be positive about. He’d probably get a 6 from me today for his running alone, but some of his sliced clearances are dire. Maidenhead won a corner from a sliced clearance from RHJ when he was nearer the halfway line than the goal line.
Old 29th January 2022, 18.17:06   #21-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: mold road stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthinred View Post
What did he say ?
“The way Youngy goes about his business , the way he trains every day and his professionalism out on the pitch is a great example to all our players.”

Seems he’s a fan
Old 29th January 2022, 18.18:55   #22-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
“The way Youngy goes about his business , the way he trains every day and his professionalism out on the pitch is a great example to all our players.”

Seems he’s a fan
He is right. Good player, excellent pro , underrated by so many fans.
Old 29th January 2022, 18.19:18   #23-0 (permalink)
Legend

Quote:

Seems he’s a fan
He could also be setting him up for a chat about being dropped out of the side.
Old 29th January 2022, 18.24:18   #24-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLoveWrexham View Post
Lainton 5 decent save second half but surely has to do more for the equaliser. .
Lol
Old 29th January 2022, 18.35:02   #25-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Young was my MoM and Jones made some fantastic runs, especially first half, but he's let down by others not on his wavelength. RHJ could have fed him in numerous times first half.
Old 29th January 2022, 18.40:21   #26-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: mrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
He is right. Good player, excellent pro , underrated by so many fans.
I thought he was excellent today.

Then the rest did a good job against 11 for 86 minutes, plus the 3 minutes to their equaliser, you could not ask for more. One mistake in the whole game cost us. We had chances to finish it off.

Taking Ollie off was a mistake, he caused them problems every time the ball came forward and defended from the front with his harassing of their defence.

Leighton routed to his line makes it difficult for our defence, I heard Ratty was critical of him on RW,

I would give Young and Jordan both 9 and the rest 8 for the effort they put in.
Old 29th January 2022, 18.51:57   #27-0 (permalink)
Legend

Lainton 5 - didn’t do enough to prevent the goal in my mind
RHJ 6 - run and run and run but some of his play is awful at times.
Mcalinden 6 - ran all game but does look shaky defensively.
Hayden 7 - really rate Aaron. A few shaky moments but generally in the right place at the right time and has a knack of winning the ball with minimal fuss
Tozer 7 - a few way-wood headers but his throws are a huge threat and a far better footballer than any of last seasons CB’s
Cleworth 6 - he’s improved massively since the start of the season but does get caught out of position too often and the weakest of the 3.
Young 7 - best game I’ve seen him have this season. Was everywhere and won more than he lost.
Davies 8 - most complete performance I’ve seen Jordan put in. From first whistle until the end he didn’t stop running and produced some good football.
Jones 7 - ran all afternoon and links up really intelligently with others in the team. As someone else has mentioned, some of his forward runs aren’t spotted by others and a lot of his work off the ball amounts to less than it should.
Palmer 7 - really impressed with this signing. Works hard, holds the ball and a good footballer. Will be a huge player for us.
Mullin 3 - gave the officials something to chat about and rightly or wrongly got sent off. We’ve had far too many decisions like this go against us but he did have his foot up and there was contact. Maidenhead players made the most of the situation. More upset he’ll be missing for 4 games.

Thomas 0 - totally off the pace. Can’t run, can’t control a football. For a big lad he was bullied by Maidenhead. Needs offloading or loaning out to get some fitness at very least.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 00.11:28.