Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18th May 2022, 16.09:35   #37-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default Re: Dave Challinor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonoWafc View Post
Hughes was given all of the ward money, a reported £1,000,000 transfer budget and he spent it on Barton, Barnum-Bobb and Macintosh.

He’s the worst manager in the club’s 158 year history and he will never be beaten
As bad as he was, he didn't have all the Ward money and had a first team budget of about 1.2 million - not a transfer budget.
Old 18th May 2022, 16.22:54   #38-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @spuderz92

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyinsuicide View Post
Don't see the problem too many snowflakes at least he's not a boring parky who sends me to sleep everytime he talks not to mention his trapdoor and seems spineless from what players who have played for him say and I don't think he will be here long
Never thought I'd see the day Jon Parkin was on Red Passion
Old 18th May 2022, 16.40:41   #39-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by spuderz123 View Post
Never thought I'd see the day Jon Parkin was on Red Passion
You have read is Autobiography as well.
Old 18th May 2022, 19.45:34   #40-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: The one that's not been sponsored

Quote:
Hughes was given all of the ward money, a reported £1,000,000 transfer budget and he spent it on Barton, Barnum-Bobb and Macintosh.

He’s the worst manager in the club’s 158 year history and he will never be beaten
Without question. Thankfully it's now all water under the bridge, but the whole Hughes episode stank to high heaven and never stacked up for one minute.
Old 18th May 2022, 21.27:13   #41-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:

Also the most illogical appointment. Nobody has ever given a good explanation why he got the job.
Old 18th May 2022, 21.28:25   #42-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back of the Kop View Post
Parky was brought in far too late in the summer, had his retained list picked for him and a number of signings already sealed by Les Reed before he took office.

Since he came in his signings have all been top quality.

You really need to have a look in the mirror because you're talking utter nonsence
Hope Les Reed has less influence this summer, some strange contract extensions and mediocre signings before Parkinson came in.
Old 19th May 2022, 08.37:05   #43-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_holt_dragon View Post
Hope Les Reed has less influence this summer, some strange contract extensions and mediocre signings before Parkinson came in.
I'm pretty sure Parkinson will have a major influence this summer. He knows where he needs to strengthen and will already have been drawing up lists of players he wants.

It may be down to Shaun to go and negotiate but i have no doubts Parkinson will have complete control over who he wants here next year..
Old 19th May 2022, 09.40:11   #44-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh aah Paskin View Post
I'm pretty sure Parkinson will have a major influence this summer. He knows where he needs to strengthen and will already have been drawing up lists of players he wants.

It may be down to Shaun to go and negotiate but i have no doubts Parkinson will have complete control over who he wants here next year..
This is exactly how hit has been since PP arrived and particularly in January . Phil is very good at identifying the talent and Sean is excellent at the negotiations to bring them in .... I know some people like to moan about SH partially based on the prior moans of fans from other clubs - but he is very good at what he does and exactly what we've been lacking at the club in the past .

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 04.25:58.