Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28th May 2022, 14.47:02   #1-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand
Twitter: @

Default Parky In!!!!!!

Just to counteract the other thread. It hurts right now but this has been the most entertaining season in a long long time. Especially compared to last season where we were bored to death watching a cowardly pathetic team.

Parkinson has built a team that has huge potential and has heart and fight in it. Yes the last three results have been very poor but he's using a squad that's running on empty because outside of the starting 11 you can't trust very many players. As proven today by Tyler French's disastrous performance. With Hayden fit and French nowhere near the pitch we sail through today.

Parkinson more than deserves another season. Let him get rid of the remaining dross of last season's team and watch us race to promotion

Phil Parkinsons RAWA
Old 28th May 2022, 14.50:04   #2-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:

Default Re: Parky In!!!!!!

Lack of rotation or quality cover has certainly not helped us during the run in.
Old 28th May 2022, 14.52:26   #3-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot:

I am leaning to the Parky in group as I feel our flaws can be quite easily fixed. I think in general his signings have been good, but the main issues have been signings he didn't make which has left us short. I would give him the start of next season, but wouldn't be upset if he left. The question always remains for me is Parkinson and Wrexham the right fit. I don't know if he is comfortable with all the media fanfare that comes with owners, documentary etc
Old 28th May 2022, 14.55:01   #4-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Kop, when it was open. Now my Couch

Very raw at the moment, but think he deserves another seasons start
Old 28th May 2022, 14.58:48   #5-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: MRS

If we keep him we’ll just be getting rid in October/nov instead
Old 28th May 2022, 14.59:47   #6-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: Dugout

Our squad cover is bang average that’s what’s cost us here as well as some crap performances. Lainton and Hayden were sorely missed replace by players that should be at Kings Lynn such as French and Dibble.
Old 28th May 2022, 15.08:12   #7-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale

I don’t agree we would have sailed through today with Hayden.

He has been a big loss but you can have the best players in the league, you’re at risk of losing when you let the other team dominate possession every match and just rely on direct football and set plays.

He’ll get another season though and we’ll buy more expensive players.
Old 28th May 2022, 15.14:13   #8-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot: none given

Obviously he needs to stay.

We have made good progress but he needs to get rid of the dead wood, and bring more quality on depth
Old 28th May 2022, 15.14:47   #9-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: none given

As everyone knows, I've been "Parky In" but to concede 5 at home in a PO semi final is atrocious and he has to carry the can

The injuries have cost him massively so he's had to rely on players who were retained by Reed. We've not had the squad depth and it's caught up with us

I think he just about deserves the full summer ahead to build his full squad but he MUST win the title next season.

Also agree that if we aren't in top spot or within a few points of it in October he's toast

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 14.33:57.