Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 8th January 2023, 09.32:59   #1-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: ERS
Twitter: @

Default Coventry Ratings

Howard 7 - made some crucial saves, yes he should do better with some of the goals but the Save he tipped onto post was his best save all season.

Macfadzean 6 - passed the ball well and tried to get forward but sadly at fault for 2 goals.

Cleworth 8 - was a fantastic mature performance and nearly scored.

Tozer 8 - the leader looked absolutely knackered at 80 minutes but still but his body on the line. Couldn't deal with his throwings.

Tunnicliffe 8 - massive player for us will run through a brick wall again like Tozer but his body on line time and time again.

RHJ 6 - not sure why Forde didn't start, RHJ looked like he hadn't played much, stuck to his job but wasn't really a threat.

Young 9 - absolutely everywhere a proper captain performance

O'Connor 9 - just pure class could have put Coventry shirt on a wouldn't have looked out of place. Possibly our biggest asset.

Dalby 8 - 2 massive moments produced an assist and a goal. Fantastic finish hopefully this will give him some confidence.

Mullin 7 - didn't have much ball to be fair, worked his socks off, referee give him nothing all day, fantastic penalty.

Jones 6 - much needed legs in Mf when we were dying
Macalinden 5 - just doesn't suit our style
Palmer 6 - had nothing to work with
Old 8th January 2023, 09.34:02   #2-0 (permalink)
Name A Stand After Me

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Default Re: Coventry Ratings

We did well with 10 to be fair.
Old 8th January 2023, 09.42:17   #3-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: none given

If I see McAlinden at WB again I'm going to f**king scream !
Old 8th January 2023, 09.50:06   #4-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WXMWELSH85 View Post
Howard 7 - made some crucial saves, yes he should do better with some of the goals but the Save he tipped onto post was his best save all season.

Macfadzean 6 - passed the ball well and tried to get forward but sadly at fault for 2 goals.

Cleworth 8 - was a fantastic mature performance and nearly scored.

Tozer 8 - the leader looked absolutely knackered at 80 minutes but still but his body on the line. Couldn't deal with his throwings.

Tunnicliffe 8 - massive player for us will run through a brick wall again like Tozer but his body on line time and time again.

RHJ 6 - not sure why Forde didn't start, RHJ looked like he hadn't played much, stuck to his job but wasn't really a threat.

Young 9 - absolutely everywhere a proper captain performance

O'Connor 9 - just pure class could have put Coventry shirt on a wouldn't have looked out of place. Possibly our biggest asset.

Dalby 8 - 2 massive moments produced an assist and a goal. Fantastic finish hopefully this will give him some confidence.

Mullin 7 - didn't have much ball to be fair, worked his socks off, referee give him nothing all day, fantastic penalty.

Jones 6 - much needed legs in Mf when we were dying
Macalinden 5 - just doesn't suit our style
Palmer 6 - had nothing to work with
You've missed Lee out.

Not sure I'd be so generous with Howard. The first goal could have possibly done better. Terrible flap at the corner at the end put us under unnecessary pressure, but did make that game saving save. tipping the shot onto the post.

Great performance especially that first hour. Even more of a shock result given the players we rested
Old 8th January 2023, 09.51:28   #5-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back of the Kop View Post
I did wonder if Parky was trying to throw the game when I saw him come on. Wing Back is just not his position
Old 8th January 2023, 09.53:46   #6-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: In a red seat
Twitter: @Wonderboywxm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back of the Kop View Post
Bet you can’t wait for the trophy game
Old 8th January 2023, 09.53:53   #7-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

Not sure Howard could have done much with the goals… he flapped a few times at crosses and got caught in two minds to come and collect a few through balls but he did alright. A 7 is fair. He made a few decent saves as well. I’m not sure Lainton does any better - people forget how he’s generally rooted to his line when a cross comes in. Also, Coventry keeper was shaky and for comparison he’s playing in the 2nd tier!
Old 8th January 2023, 09.55:09   #8-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by basdragon View Post
You've missed Lee out.

Not sure I'd be so generous with Howard. The first goal could have possibly done better. Terrible flap at the corner at the end put us under unnecessary pressure, but did make that game saving save. tipping the shot onto the post.

Great performance especially that first hour. Even more of a shock result given the players we rested
Elliott Lee caused them all sorts of problems early on. Very impressive.

TOC was MOTM by a mile. Superb performance.
Old 8th January 2023, 09.59:27   #9-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: none given

7 is just about fair for Howard. Made some crucial saves that you’d likely expect a keeper to make, then flapped at crosses, didn’t come for some he may of. Free kick he should definitely do better with, wasn’t a foul in my eyes either.

The rest probably a 9 other than RHJ (looked like a player who’s not played much) & the subs. Palmer again to me looked unlike himself.

Fair play to Cleworth to I worried for the lad, he looked edgy & nervy to begin with but grew in to the game.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 23.53:01.