Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16th November 2023, 09.11:00   #1-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Yale Paddock
Twitter: @

Default Tickets for Newport match

Well what a heap of excrement that was

I was there at 10.00 on the dot and members' tickets already international members only even after 10 seconds (which doesn't include me, despite being out of the country at least half of the year as their system wouldn't register me as one because I wasn't international last year) so nothing.

What is the point of paying £30 membership if all it gives you is (1) the right to take part in a scramble where you don't get a ticket (2) the right to take part in a lottery (where I have also never got a ticket).

Very disappointed.
Old 16th November 2023, 09.15:54   #2-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Anywhere I can get a ticket

Default Re: Tickets for Newport match

Same disappointment for me.

The annoying thing is on the lead up to the game there will be lots of tickets up for sale from the usual suspect who's "mates cousins brothers cat couldn't go". Building up there buying history knowing they can sell the tickets on.
Old 16th November 2023, 09.22:06   #3-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan in Ukraine View Post

I was there at 10.00 on the dot and members' tickets already international members only even after 10 seconds (which doesn't include me, despite being out of the country at least half of the year as their system wouldn't register me as one because I wasn't international last year) so nothing.

What is the point of paying £30 membership if all it gives you is (1) the right to take part in a scramble where you don't get a ticket (2) the right to take part in a lottery (where I have also never got a ticket).

Very disappointed.
Got one in my basket for Y9 - want it?

On hold for 23 mins and counting
Old 16th November 2023, 09.38:11   #4-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Tech End

Quote:

Very disappointed.
Same here at 10:02 all gone. So far this season I've only managed to get tickets for the first game of the season (and we all know how that one went) and FGR away. Only missed out once last season and that was the final game at home so much harder this season.
Old 16th November 2023, 09.48:38   #5-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:

Very disappointed.
That lapsed but I've got a better seat in Y9 now - want it?

Its in my basket. 24 mins until it lapses
Old 16th November 2023, 10.27:56   #6-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Tried to get one for a friend but no luck unfortunately. Was always expecting this to be a hard one to get a ticket for, Christmas games attracted bumper crowds pre takeover so imagine what we could get these days?

As ever, crap for those that miss out but the only long term solution that will please people is a much bigger capacity.
Old 16th November 2023, 10.31:18   #7-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Yale Paddock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrexy View Post
That lapsed but I've got a better seat in Y9 now - want it?

Its in my basket. 24 mins until it lapses
Yes if you've still got it. Sorry I went off

(Actually want 2 but can get the other later)
Old 16th November 2023, 10.36:08   #8-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Yes if you've still got it. Sorry I went off

(Actually want 2 but can get the other later)
All done - I'll pop you a PM
Old 16th November 2023, 11.19:50   #9-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: ERS - Im a Stander

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenbighRed View Post
Tried to get one for a friend but no luck unfortunately. Was always expecting this to be a hard one to get a ticket for, Christmas games attracted bumper crowds pre takeover so imagine what we could get these days?

As ever, crap for those that miss out but the only long term solution that will please people is a much bigger capacity.
Didn’t even bother trying today. Until the capacity is increased or the popularity decreases, neither happening within the next year, watching Wrexham will be very few and far between.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 01.17:12.