Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Three Episode Threads: S3E1 Welcome To EFL / S3E2 Goals / Notts Again / Risky Business / Temporary ...

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

View Poll Results: Crawley
Dragons Roar to Victory! 64 63.37%
Drippy Draw. 31 30.69%
Creepy Crawlies Crawl into Contention!!! 6 5.94%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 7th April 2024, 13.49:53   #19-0 (permalink)
WV1
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Crawley Town (H) - T's & P's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game View Post
Are they running a bus?
Was reading yesterday they’ve sold more bus tickets for us, away on a Tuesday night, than they did for Mansfield on a Saturday.
Old 7th April 2024, 15.18:22   #20-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Okonkwo
Barnett
Max
EOC
TOC
McClean
Cannon
Evans
Lee
Palmer
Mullin

Barring any injuries, this is my lineup for the last 4 matches. Crawley is a scary team at the moment, I see them potentially making it through the playoff. However, our Racecourse advantage will carry us through. Promotion is in sight, the lads just need to take it. 2-1 win, Mullin with a brace.
Old 7th April 2024, 15.18:39   #21-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

We can't start like we did Saturday and I'm sure we won't. I wonder what sort of team selection Parky will put out there. In his interview, he said Mullin was touch and go whether he was starting yesterday and was given painkillers. Mendy will be out so McClean will slot in there. Barney was hot and cold for me but put in a great ball for Mullin's goal.

I read in today's paper that Cowley said "Wrexham were rattled by his side's first-half display and claimed at half-time our players were fighting among themselves in the tunnel". If true that's a good sign that they care for me.
Old 7th April 2024, 15.27:41   #22-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

Huge fixture but I fully expect us to come through this with 3 points in the bag. Our home record is fantastic.

Arthur
Bolton
McClean
Cleworth
EOC
TOC
Evans
Cannon
Lee
Mullin
Palmer

3-0 to the mighty reds and a step closer to FL1.
Old 7th April 2024, 16.10:57   #23-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redpensioner View Post
We can't start like we did Saturday and I'm sure we won't. I wonder what sort of team selection Parky will put out there. In his interview, he said Mullin was touch and go whether he was starting yesterday and was given painkillers. Mendy will be out so McClean will slot in there. Barney was hot and cold for me but put in a great ball for Mullin's goal.

I read in today's paper that Cowley said "Wrexham were rattled by his side's first-half display and claimed at half-time our players were fighting among themselves in the tunnel". If true that's a good sign that they care for me.
They should have been fighting at half-time, the first half was shocking! Like you said, I like that. Although, the first 15 mins of the second half showed no improvement! It doesn't matter now but it needs ironing out in the summer. The contrast between our home and away performances is mind blowing! 4 games left, 3 at home and we need 5 points max in my opinion. Get the win on Tuesday and we can relax a little heading into Saturday.

We come out flying on Tuesday night against Crawley. 3-1 win.

Last edited by LongSufferingRed; 7th April 2024 at 16.12:10..
Old 7th April 2024, 16.27:51   #24-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Okwonko
Barnett
Max
EOC
TOC
Mcclean
Evans
Lee
Cannon
Palmer
Mullin
3-1 Wrexham win. Mullin, Cannon and I'm calling for Palmer to get one.
Old 7th April 2024, 16.53:01   #25-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

4 points from these two home games wouldn’t be a disaster but even though Crawley are one of the form teams in the division I’m going for us to edge it 2-1
Old 7th April 2024, 17.15:53   #26-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: Away stand

The mood barometer in these threads is incredibly influenced by the previous result isn't it. It's crazy seeing the positivity in comparison to the doom and gloom in the Colchester predictions thread.

I think this will be a really decent game.
Old 7th April 2024, 17.22:25   #27-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philcounty1883 View Post
The mood barometer in these threads is incredibly influenced by the previous result isn't it. It's crazy seeing the positivity in comparison to the doom and gloom in the Colchester predictions thread.

I think this will be a really decent game.
Yes it’s pretty funny. But Crawley has been playing great, scoring from everywhere and conceding very little. However, I don’t think they have a lot of great talent. They barely escaped relegation last season. As much as I hate to say it, this result may turn on which Crawley team shows up. The one that is below average or the one that got 25 points in their last 11.

If we play our A game we win no matter what. But what’s the margin for error? That is what concerns me most.

Btw, Aston Villa was the answer to your question. I read an article somewhere about the relationship.

Last edited by windjc; 7th April 2024 at 17.25:43..

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 03.08:53.