Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21st November 2017, 09.51:38   #37-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Removed User
;2088928]A headmaster! God forbid

I’m intrigued you think the crowd got behind him. He got near nil applause when his name was announced at the outset and I heard one semi roar at one of the flaps which landed at Mannys feet first half and to be fair looked deliberate. The first 15 was punctuated by a fair few groans and even the save for which he gets credit was greeted by applause that was delayed a few seconds because a fair few assumed he’d get a hand to it and it could be in the net. By the time he watched the ball go across him and hit the post second half we were back to groans again. I had assumed in the heat of the moment he’d slipped but the video shows he misjudged it.

I’m dead centre of the MRS and I’m aware that not all sound travels so we don’t get much from the right of us for example or from straight over the halfway line for sme reason but we always get good sound from the Tech and the away fans. Would be interested to know where you are as I genuinely didn’t hear that support.

Well i was in the Techend and a section of fans were singing his name which he acknowledged, I'm not his biggest fan but if Keates picks him while he is on the pitch I will get behind him as I will any player including a player I've said should look for another career on here & I actually put me hand up and said he did well when he came on Saturday.

As for Coddington let's just say I know he would jump at the chance or coming back here.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 21st November 2017, 10.51:59   #38-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:

Default Re: Chris Dunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
Well i was in the Techend and a section of fans were singing his name which he acknowledged, I'm not his biggest fan but if Keates picks him while he is on the pitch I will get behind him as I will any player including a player I've said should look for another career on here & I actually put me hand up and said he did well when he came on Saturday.

As for Coddington let's just say I know he would jump at the chance or coming back here.
Posted via mobile theme
I don't think Coddington would drop two Leagues myself , be great if he proved me wrong , And Mike your right name calling is in bad taste , I apologise , But the attitude that your right and everyone else`s opinion counts for nothing is frustrating ,
And just for the record I prefer Dibble to Dunn , But He`s as good as some league keepers IMO
Old 21st November 2017, 10.55:42   #39-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by moynkeepthefaith View Post
All Reddavid did was to mention a poor performance by some keepers higher up to highlight his point. A much derided player in the aftermath of the Chester game put in a good performance on Saturday according at least to some of us. Obviously you and other think he flapped all game whereas I saw a keeper who grew in confidence as the crowd got behind him rather than booing him at the start. On Saturday's showing I have no real issue with him between the sticks though I cannot deny that I prefer coddington but ,as David tried to discuss, I do not believe Coddington would come here other than on loan to get game time.
Were/are you a headmaster by the way ?

Thank You .
Old 21st November 2017, 11.08:11   #40-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Quote:
Originally Posted by redavid View Post
I don't think Coddington would drop two Leagues myself , be great if he proved me wrong , And Mike your right name calling is in bad taste , I apologise , But the attitude that your right and everyone else`s opinion counts for nothing is frustrating ,
And just for the record I prefer Dibble to Dunn , But He`s as good as some league keepers IMO

I'm not saying how I know but I do and Coddington loved it here and would jump through hoops naked to come back, he is 3rd choice at Northampton.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 21st November 2017, 11.18:47   #41-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: MRS, ex-kopite

Quote:
I'm not saying how I know but I do and Coddington loved it here and would jump through hoops naked to come back, he is 3rd choice at Northampton.
Posted via mobile theme
Lets hope Dean knows too, at least after we get the striker and creative midfielder in....
Old 21st November 2017, 13.12:26   #42-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Posted via mobile theme
Well ok John , Mine is guess work , if you know that I`d jump through hoops to get Him

Last edited by redavid; 21st November 2017 at 13.15:49..
Old 21st November 2017, 13.29:40   #43-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Posted via mobile theme
If and its a big if we got promoted then we should go for Coddington for our No 1. However at the moment we have enough between Dunn and Dibble. Priority now has to be a striker and a midfielder.
Old 21st November 2017, 13.51:33   #44-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottsRed View Post
If and its a big if we got promoted then we should go for Coddington for our No 1. However at the moment we have enough between Dunn and Dibble. Priority now has to be a striker and a midfielder.

I don't disagree we do at the moment although Dibble did well when playing it wasn't for many games to be fair and that's why I think Keates has gone for Dunn as he Kept him at the end of last season when nobody seemed to be moaning about him being part of our upturn in form to to stay up, it's a strange one Jalal when signing was hailed by some as a great signing and he did have a spell of top class saves keeping us in games, then him and Dunn injured Coddington came in and shone, when he went back the preferred choice was Dunn, it's a bit ironic we are second with Dunn and Macc are 3rd with Jalal.
Posted via mobile theme

Last edited by John Neals Dynasty; 21st November 2017 at 13.53:45..
Old 21st November 2017, 13.53:30   #45-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

Racecourse Spot: Upper Yale stand, town end

Quote:
Originally Posted by moynkeepthefaith View Post
All Reddavid did was to mention a poor performance by some keepers higher up to highlight his point. A much derided player in the aftermath of the Chester game put in a good performance on Saturday according at least to some of us. Obviously you and other think he flapped all game whereas I saw a keeper who grew in confidence as the crowd got behind him rather than booing him at the start. On Saturday's showing I have no real issue with him between the sticks though I cannot deny that I prefer coddington but ,as David tried to discuss, I do not believe Coddington would come here other than on loan to get game time.
Were/are you a headmaster by the way ?
The difference being, these keepers made a mistake in one game, whereas Dunn is regularly shit. Surely anyone can see Dunn is a very average keeper at best.It's probably the same posters who thought Coughlin was a potential Gordan Banks, they were told.

Where is Coughlin these days? Joe Clarke?

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 17.31:30.