Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28th June 2018, 16.41:33   #100-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazi3973 View Post
Not angry at all, but you seem to be getting het up, replying to everyone.

Het up I'm relaxed in the garden having a beer I've been reading the posts and you are going off like an exocet missile at everyone (which is a lot) you disagree with and excuse fans of wanting the manager and club to fail because of WST... Really? You need to grow up have a holiday or something a few beers or a cup of Horlix and relax you carry on like you are ( and not just you) then you are a prime candidate for a heart attack.... All I'm saying is chill and stop taking the bait Ive thrown some your way to and you bit.. I don't know you but don't let a message board get to you relax August will be here soon enough (to soon) to many wishing their lives away and worrying over a midtable non league club.

I have seen the light and more important things to be concerned about such as health and life.
Posted via mobile theme

Last edited by John Neals Dynasty; 28th June 2018 at 16.44:35..
Old 28th June 2018, 16.47:04   #101-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: GUS Stand

Default Re: Doug Tharme gone (not yet)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
Het up I'm relaxed in the garden having a beer I've been reading the posts and you are going off like an exocet missile at everyone (which is a lot) you disagree with and excuse fans of wanting the manager and club to fail because of WST... Really? You need to grow up have a holiday or something a few beers or a cup of Horlix and relax you carry on like you are ( and not just you) then you are a prime candidate for a heart attack.... All I'm saying is chill and stop taking the bait Ive thrown some your way to and you bit.. I don't know you but don't let a message board get to you relax August will be here soon enough (to soon) to many wishing their lives away and worrying over a midtable non league club.

I have seen the light and more important things to be concerned about such as health and life.
Posted via mobile theme
I haven't excused anyone of that. It's accused.
Tell me to grow up, but then try to incite people by throwing bait? Isn't that incredibly childish?
Old 28th June 2018, 16.49:58   #102-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: none given

Default Re: DK's continued pillaging of Wrexham - Doug Tharme gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by petered View Post
Praise the lord for someone with common sense. Superb post.
God Bless you, your comments make sense.
Old 28th June 2018, 17.41:22   #103-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazi3973 View Post
I haven't excused anyone of that. It's accused.
Tell me to grow up, but then try to incite people by throwing bait? Isn't that incredibly childish?

The excuse was a typo too much Sun maybe... I suppose I have to accept the baiting maybe a little childish but it's down to reading all the frothing by fans like you attacking fellow fans on a message board because you don't agree with them & *accuse* those same fans of being predictable... I suggest you read your own it's non stop attacking fellow fans because some of them might not be WST bed wetters.... I support them and I am a member of WST but it don't make them Gods not allowed to be criticised like any club owners. Ask yourself a question how many WST members their is and take the number away from our average gates last season, incidentally I've recently got someone to join before you *accuse* me of not supporting the model, although as I've said many times theirs no other alternative out there... I just feel its found its level at National league imho.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 28th June 2018, 17.54:07   #104-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: GUS Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
The excuse was a typo too much Sun maybe... I suppose I have to accept the baiting maybe a little childish but it's down to reading all the frothing by fans like you attacking fellow fans on a message board because you don't agree with them & *accuse* those same fans of being predictable... I suggest you read your own it's non stop attacking fellow fans because some of them might not be WST bed wetters.... I support them and I am a member of WST but it don't make them Gods not allowed to be criticised like any club owners. Ask yourself a question how many WST members their is and take the number away from our average gates last season, incidentally I've recently got someone to join before you *accuse* me of not supporting the model, although as I've said many times theirs no other alternative out there... I just feel its found its level at National league imho.
Posted via mobile theme
But see, if you look at other posts on here you will see that I have stated very emphatically that while I am very much pro WST, I would not be against selling if a right offer came along. What the offer would be though is another thing. But you must admit there are some who attack anything and use it as a stick to beat the WST with. They are the ones who annoy. (BTW You can't use the yes it's childish but.. but.. argument, that's assuming that makes it ok for you to be childish, but not others - and then using phrases like WST bed wetters... can you not see how that inflames things further. 'Bed wetters?' Really?)
Old 28th June 2018, 18.07:19   #105-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

[QUOTE=fugazi3973;2157409]But see, if you look at other posts on here you will see that I have stated very emphatically that while I am very much pro WST, I would not be against selling if a right offer came along. What the offer would be though is another thing. But you must admit there are some who attack anything and use it as a stick to beat the WST with. They are the ones who annoy. (BTW You can't use the yes it's childish but.. but.. argument, that's assuming that makes it ok for you to be childish, but not others - and then using phrases like WST bed wetters... can you not see how that inflames things further. 'Bed wetters?' Really?) my last on this subject no offence nothing personal but yes if by chance someone with considerable wealth came in touch buy the club and their background was checked and turned out to be genuine i agree with you.

I'm not saying it's okay your words for me to be as you put it childish... As for the WST bedwetters I'm sorry but I stand by that comment because they come on here in droves attacking the likes of Foxy and it's the usual suspects a bit like a protection racket.. Sorry if it inflames the sensitive souls but I speak my mind like it or lump it I'm not bothered either way... And no I'm saying I'm always right far from it. . You never see me pretending I know how good some vague players are because of a couple of YouTube clips White looked like Harry Kane on there as one example.

PS I agree some come on to beat the board, WST at every opportunity but I unlike you think even they wouldn't do it if the club was more open its becoming very much like a secret society or at Mr Foxy says a click mentality.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 28th June 2018, 18.16:27   #106-0 (permalink)
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joblessred View Post
He will end up in the welsh premier/cymru alliance....

I won’t be losing any sleep if his move comes off.
thats a relief!
Old 28th June 2018, 20.33:10   #107-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Fair do's this thread has been more entertaining than the engerland match.
Old 28th June 2018, 21.17:56   #108-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by swanseared View Post
Fair do's this thread has been more entertaining than the engerland match.
And most of 'em have seen this lad play at least ... 90 mins!.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.26:02.