Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12th June 2020, 15.17:06   #37-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Danny Ward monies

So will the commercial staff be back in on a part time basis, Wednesday was the cut off point for Furlough scheme MKII. This won't kick in until July however.
Old 12th June 2020, 15.24:39   #38-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Anywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3pmsaturday View Post
The Trust Board need to take charge of the situation and detail a very simple (so I can understand it) breakdown of the monies received.

A-B=C

A = Being the Ward Money received (think it was tranches)
B = Expenditure
C = Whats left

Dont forget that this money will be judged as trading income and thus liable to a corporation tax liability. At worst that could be circa £360k.
The trust board don't need to do that as that is the matter for the football club board.

The sooner everyone realises that as trust members we have flip all rights in terms of knowing the commercial ins and outs of the club the better.

This myth perpetuated by the trust and the club that we're all owners of the club is nonsense. We own nothing. We pay a subscription to a board who picks some people to run the club. We don't own shit. They don't have to justify themselves, they don't have to give us details breakdowns of anything.

Zilch.
Old 12th June 2020, 15.37:15   #39-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot:

We are not owners if you pay to the trust you are funding a couple of people’s hobby and ego trip . If the performance of the results on and off the field came from a different source of ownership some of these people would be the first protesting . It’s a sham . They are unaccountable and certainly couldn’t care less what the fans think .We will not rise till these fools are gone
Old 12th June 2020, 15.47:18   #40-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chef1 View Post
We are not owners if you pay to the trust you are funding a couple of people’s hobby and ego trip . If the performance of the results on and off the field came from a different source of ownership some of these people would be the first protesting . It’s a sham . They are unaccountable and certainly couldn’t care less what the fans think .We will not rise till these fools are gone
If they were true fans they would realise that the project has not delivered the goal of promotion to the EFL, and that to achieve that goal there needs to be ongoing income/funding from reliable source(s), not relying on club fans to constantly build the budget.

They can’t just walk away and leave no one in place to run the club, however they should be putting something in place to search for an alternative means of running the club. What happened to the free assistance offered by Wayne?
Old 12th June 2020, 16.02:16   #41-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiltshire_Red View Post
If they were true fans they would realise that the project has not delivered the goal of promotion to the EFL, and that to achieve that goal there needs to be ongoing income/funding from reliable source(s), not relying on club fans to constantly build the budget.

They can’t just walk away and leave no one in place to run the club, however they should be putting something in place to search for an alternative means of running the club. What happened to the free assistance offered by Wayne?
I was at the members meeting when that gentleman spoke - for quite a while - and I am still unsure what he brings to the table. Does any one know how his business has performed?

He will of course now be able to put his name forward for the WST board and with 9 vacancies I don't expect there to be an election so he might, along with others get a clear run.
Old 12th June 2020, 16.10:04   #42-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inside Left View Post
I was at the members meeting when that gentleman spoke - for quite a while - and I am still unsure what he brings to the table. Does any one know how his business has performed?

He will of course now be able to put his name forward for the WST board and with 9 vacancies I don't expect there to be an election so he might, along with others get a clear run.
Agreed, will be looking forward to seeing all the new candidates.
Old 12th June 2020, 16.56:01   #43-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inside Left View Post

I don’t think he has his own business I think he is a mid level manager who talks a good game
Old 12th June 2020, 19.07:13   #44-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: none given

I remember reading the trust was using a 3.900 crowd as a breakeven attendance. We have averaged well over that in the last few seasons, where has that gone?
I just hope there is an accountant among us when all figures are published.
Old 12th June 2020, 19.48:08   #45-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game View Post
Hasn’t some been held back for the new Spencer Harris Training Ground. As in, probably plonking a few portacabins on the grounds of the Groves.
I hear we've also bought one of them shipping container which will be used for managers office. Tactical analysis room. Gym. Physio room. Changing rooms And storage of football and pump
Posted via mobile theme
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 03.20:32.