• Welcome to the new RedPassion.co.uk !

Registations are back open to fans who wish to join the community, and see zero ads plus join in Offtopic and other discussions!
    Existing users can login and use the forums as normal, if your login is not working, you can click login then 'forgot password' and you will be sent a reset email.

Any issues use the contact form button at the bottom of the page. You can remove this notice by hitting X in the top right of this box.

REGISTER! or LOGIN

Newcastle Verdict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel D

Legend
Pre Takeover RPer Original RPer before 2009
Good workout for the fringe players ,but should have put it to bed.

Weird game. Like a friendly.

Okonkwo looks like he will be a fun watch. I was impressed with Evans.

Did we learn nothing from the United U21 match?

We cannot afford to have any more injuries from these teams and their youngsters tear-arsing around the pitch.

Did we learn nothing from the United U21 match?

We cannot afford to have any more injuries from these teams and their youngsters tear-arsing around the pitch.

It was a lot stronger team than the one which started against Altrincham in the FA trophy which surprised me.

Waters looked decent for the first time, if you don't count that missed open goal. Evans seems solid. Okonkwo will give me heart attacks, but looks fun.

Decent performance for some fringe players. But we are still lacking end product.

What was the attendance?

A good run out for the fringe players. The atmosphere a bit flat, which did not help raise the game. The worry against these young PL teams, you can end up with a few nasty injuries. Waters tried hard, missed a sitter, but can't fault his effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back