Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26th March 2024, 10.56:25   #19-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Stockport tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrexy View Post
Is this confirmed re: temp Kop coming down?
Think Humphrey mentioned it not long ago that the plan is to start work as soon as the season ends. They've previously said it will take 11 months to build. To be open at full capacity for the start of 25/26 season, it would need to be started by July 2024, as they will have to hold a couple of games with limited capacity for health and safety.
Old 26th March 2024, 10.57:50   #20-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: MRS

I wonder how many Stockport fans will be on the temporary kop last game?
Old 26th March 2024, 11.00:44   #21-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Quote:
Originally Posted by WV1 View Post
Plenty of people talk about a loyalty scheme for away matches, but there needs to be one for home games too.
Definitely not. The business model and future growth is based on making games accessible to new and infrequent attenders, whilst not alienating loyal fans. At the moment there is a good balance for home games, so it is only away games that need to have some form of loyalty element,
Old 26th March 2024, 11.01:15   #22-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @jon_lp76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrexy View Post
Is this confirmed re: temp Kop coming down?
I've not seen anything on the funding, final transfer of lease etc from trust, or start dates but surely this needs to stay in place until the week before they begin digging?

We can't begin next season with 3 sides and an unknown start date.
Old 26th March 2024, 11.02:11   #23-0 (permalink)

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @iesty83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liverpool Red View Post
This was a members only sale you have to be a fully fledged paying member i believe?

so unless a few were savvy enough to pre-purchase a membership before our cut off deadline, i would hope none!

as for Stockport fans, sounds like their loyalty scheme went tits up for them today
Old 26th March 2024, 11.03:44   #24-0 (permalink)
User

Crazy , I have had tickets for every single game I have tried for this season... all the bandwagon mugs jump on and I miss out on the prob biggest game of season... just like last year .. guaranteed we need to win to win the league , and we will .. but was the whole of the kop available today ? Sometimes I've noticed that they keep the end block till the last week for some reason .. today was a joke tho
Old 26th March 2024, 11.05:57   #25-0 (permalink)
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liverpool Red View Post
Zero
Old 26th March 2024, 11.07:39   #26-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @jon_lp76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redispassion11 View Post
Crazy , I have had tickets for every single game I have tried for this season... all the bandwagon mugs jump on and I miss out on the prob biggest game of season... just like last year .. guaranteed we need to win to win the league , and we will .. but was the whole of the kop available today ? Sometimes I've noticed that they keep the end block till the last week for some reason .. today was a joke tho
I can't work out if that block that is kept back is ballot tickets that were spare or ad hoc safety regs? But they are kept back and released every day before the game?
Old 26th March 2024, 11.16:25   #27-0 (permalink)
WV1
Cult Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Definitely not. The business model and future growth is based on making games accessible to new and infrequent attenders, whilst not alienating loyal fans. At the moment there is a good balance for home games, so it is only away games that need to have some form of loyalty element,
Doesn’t have to be the whole ground, but there definitely does needs to be some loyalty.

You talk about not alienating loyal fans. I wouldn’t say I’m loyal or not, but I’ve done all home games this season, bar 1, as was in hospital and have done 11 aways. So 34 games and I’ve missed out for Stockport, potentially the biggest game of the season. I do feel a little alienated.

I get we want to grow the fan base but it does grate someone who could potentially go to their ever first game and those who consistently go miss out on a big game.

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 16.46:37.