• Welcome to the new RedPassion.co.uk !

Registations are back open to fans who wish to join the community, and see zero ads plus join in Offtopic and other discussions!
    Existing users can login and use the forums as normal, if your login is not working, you can click login then 'forgot password' and you will be sent a reset email.

Any issues use the contact form button at the bottom of the page. You can remove this notice by hitting X in the top right of this box.

REGISTER! or LOGIN

League Two 23/24 Updates (Part III)

Re: League Two 23/24 Updates (Part II)

Remember mum having what seemed like thousands of them but what did you actually get with them

Lots of gifts from their shop in Chester.

Crawley stumbling and Doncaster's winning streak continuing.
It's great to watch the battle for the playoffs now were up!

I really hope Doncaster continue their run and then win the POs. They really have got their act together after a very poor start.

Always have a soft spot for 'Dirty Donny' and its folk.

Fire up the League One Updates thread!

I really hope Doncaster continue their run and then win the POs. They really have got their act together after a very poor start.

Always have a soft spot for 'Dirty Donny' and its folk.

I lived with a Doncaster lad in uni and it was ‘Sunny Donny’ to him. Sounds like you frequented another part of Donny on your visits PD, but we won’t go there!

Anybody watch the After match interview with the FG manager , he was shell shocked to say the least , he knew the writing is on the wall and thinking back to that fateful day when we were relegated out of the football league.

It certainly brought it home to how lucky we have been to get Ryan and Rob and what we have achieved, also PP needs to be recognised as without him pulling it all together. Just spending money guarantees you nothing.

Looking forward to getting over in August to see a few games in league 1 , how good does that sound league 1 , enjoy it folks

Last edited:

Anybody watch the After match interview with the FG manager , he was shell shocked to say the least , he knew the writing is on the wall and thinking back to that fateful day when we were relegated out of the football league.

It certainly brought it home to how lucky we have been to get Ryan and Rob and what we have achieved, also PP needs to be recognised as without him pulling it all together. Just spending money guarantees you nothing.

Looking forward to getting over in August to see a few games in league 1 , how good does that sound league 1 , enjoy it folks

I loved the juxtaposition of that interview and the very audible raucous celebrations in the stadium hidden behind him!

I loved the juxtaposition of that interview and the very audible raucous celebrations in the stadium hidden behind him!

I felt for him We know what it feels like , agree hearing the celebrations inside the stadium was special.

Back to back promotions from two difficult leagues hopefully puts to bed any of the PP is a dinosaur nonsense. In years to come he will be a legendary manager of the club.

Back