• Welcome to the new RedPassion.co.uk !

Registations are back open to fans who wish to join the community, and see zero ads plus join in Offtopic and other discussions!
    Existing users can login and use the forums as normal, if your login is not working, you can click login then 'forgot password' and you will be sent a reset email.

Any issues use the contact form button at the bottom of the page. You can remove this notice by hitting X in the top right of this box.

REGISTER! or LOGIN

League One 24/25 Updates

Looking at the table and teams coming up, I can see Shrewsbury struggling to stay up next season.

Absolutely not too soon! Drink it all in my friend.

Been watching the League One scores all evening. Some relegation battle, Fleetwood look doomed.

Of the teams still in with a shout of promotion and relegation, I'm hoping Bolton, Barnsley, Blackpool, Shrewsbury and Vale are all still in League 1 next season.

Vale lost tonight and with a trip to Bolton at the weekend it looks likely they'll be in League 2 next season. A shame, would have been a cracking away day in Burslem.

Steve Evans leaves Stevenage to join Rotherham.

Rotherham should now be firm favourites for the L1 title.

Good luck motivating a team that's won 4 league games all season. Expect a fire-sale there in a week or two.

They’ll be straight back up, probably as champions.

Masters of yo-yoing between league 1 and Championship and then add in Steve Evans who is a top manager at this level, it’s almost guaranteeing success

Back