• Welcome to the new RedPassion.co.uk !

Registations are back open to fans who wish to join the community, and see zero ads plus join in Offtopic and other discussions!
    Existing users can login and use the forums as normal, if your login is not working, you can click login then 'forgot password' and you will be sent a reset email.

Any issues use the contact form button at the bottom of the page. You can remove this notice by hitting X in the top right of this box.

REGISTER! or LOGIN

Other Club Retained Lists 2024

Iesty

Mod
Pre Takeover RPer Original RPer before 2009 Helped pay wages in August 2011
and so it begins

York City
Contract offers signed: Ryan Fallowfield (one-year).

Contract offers made to: Lenell John-Lewis, Paddy McLaughlin, Rory Watson.

Season still on-going at time of publish: George Harrison, Sam Taylor.

Released: Scott Barrow, Scott Burgess, Michael Duckworth, David Stockdale

Players remaining under contract: Dipo Akinyemi, Levi Andoh, Marvin Armstrong, Daniel Batty, Finlay Barnes, Maison Campbell, Quevin Castro, Billy Chadwick, Tyler Cordner, Adam Crookes, Will Davies, Olly Dyson, Leone Gravata, Callum Harriott, Alex Hernandez, Callum Howe, Kai Kennedy, Maziar Kouhyar, Thierry Latty-Fairweather, Sam Sanders, Zanda Siziba, George Sykes-Kenworthy, Alex Woodyard.

Loan players returning to their parent club: Danny Amos, Sam Fishburn, Alex Hunt, Will Smith.

Re: other Club Retained Lists 2024

Scott Burgess - there's a blast from the past, however brief.

It's going to be a very different Retained List thread this time. I think there's even less chance we go in for someone from National League level this time - and unless I'm forgetting someone we didn't sign anyone from NL level in 2023/24 (unless you could Hall from Bradford PA who was more a youth team signing).

It's going to be a very different Retained List thread this time. I think there's even less chance we go in for someone from National League level this time - and unless I'm forgetting someone we didn't sign anyone from NL level in 2023/24 (unless you could Hall from Bradford PA who was more a youth team signing).

yes, the intent is that all clubs get posted in here. there may be one or two players at NL for example that are offered something by their clubs but may be beneficial for L1 - eg if Conn-Clarke is out of contract this summer...

I remember Burgess getting decent game time when Macc won the national league. On paper a decent signing , but like many at the time forgettable.

Don't think we really need to know the conference teams released lists!

Its in our veins, we can't let go of it

Back