• Welcome to the new RedPassion.co.uk !

Registations are back open to fans who wish to join the community, and see zero ads plus join in Offtopic and other discussions!
    Existing users can login and use the forums as normal, if your login is not working, you can click login then 'forgot password' and you will be sent a reset email.

Any issues use the contact form button at the bottom of the page. You can remove this notice by hitting X in the top right of this box.

REGISTER! or LOGIN

Fleur Robinson to Leave CEO Role

As rumoured. That'll please a lot of people, although I have no personal knowledge of any issues with her myself . Thank for your efforts Fleur.

Looking forward to seeing who comes in to replace her.

I know very little about her, but if R&R are happy with her contribution for the club that is good enough for me. All the best for the future.

I can't imagine there are many staff members who will be too gutted.

Auf weidersehen Mein Fleurer.

Only joking. She’s obviously played a part in the recent success of the club.

Last edited:
As rumoured. That'll please a lot of people, although I have no personal knowledge of any issues with her myself . Thank for your efforts Fleur.

Looking forward to seeing who comes in to replace her.

This. She seems to have been arbitrarily blamed whenever something goes wrong, even though we have no knowledge of the finer details and what expectations are being placed on her from R&R, and never receives any credit for anything that goes well. I know little about her but some people have clearly been determined to make her a scapegoat from day 1. Very strange.

Either way, will be interesting to see who replaces her.

I know very little about her, but if R&R are happy with her contribution for the club that is good enough for me. All the best for the future.

Well put.

Back