• Welcome to the new RedPassion.co.uk !

Registations are back open to fans who wish to join the community, and see zero ads plus join in Offtopic and other discussions!
    Existing users can login and use the forums as normal, if your login is not working, you can click login then 'forgot password' and you will be sent a reset email.

Any issues use the contact form button at the bottom of the page. You can remove this notice by hitting X in the top right of this box.

REGISTER! or LOGIN

Big Parking Co. (Uni parking price increase)

Quay Red

Taking coaching badges
Pre Takeover RPer Original RPer before 2009 Donor to RP 2017 BtB Helped pay wages in August 2011
Just had an E Mail saying match day parking at the UNI is going up to £10 on the day.
You can pre book for the season for £184. (23 games)

Bit extortionate but I suppose it's a result of our success.

Re: Big Parking Co.

They’ll be charging us to use the toilet next !

Just had an E Mail saying match day parking at the UNI is going up to £10 on the day.
You can pre book for the season for £184. (23 games)

Bit extortionate but I suppose it's a result of our success.

They've got people who travel from outside the area by the short and curlies there if they want a quick getaway after the game. There's not really an abundance of parking nearby unless you park in town and walk up.

They've got people who travel from outside the area by the short and curlies there if they want a quick getaway after the game. There's not really an abundance of parking nearby unless you park in town and walk up.

I'm not sure what the other exits are like but I pretty much match the pace of traffic walking down Crispin Lane after the game.
If you're capable of walking 10 minutes then there's no point paying a tenner (or anything).

Unless you're going to park in my spot of course!

Last edited:

University taking the Michael. There is a need to make people aware of better town centre car parks. Perhaps the club could do this for fans who travel in for the matches.

Not much alternative if you are disabled but agree the price increase is extortionate.

If you're coming from Mold way or bypass way you're not going to drive into town and walk back into town then drive through traffic/a closed Mold Road to save a few quid. Ideally a park and ride bus from Mold/Chester/Oswestry etc would be perfect but unlikely to happen

Latest posts

Back