• Welcome to the new RedPassion.co.uk !

Registations are back open to fans who wish to join the community, and see zero ads plus join in Offtopic and other discussions!
    Existing users can login and use the forums as normal, if your login is not working, you can click login then 'forgot password' and you will be sent a reset email.

Any issues use the contact form button at the bottom of the page. You can remove this notice by hitting X in the top right of this box.

REGISTER! or LOGIN

Possible ticket points system info ? (confirmed)

Rob

Due a Testimonial
Pre Takeover RPer Original RPer before 2009 Donor to RP 2017 BtB Helped pay wages in August 2011
There is a proposed points document titled "WREXHAM AFC TICKETING POINTS" doing the rounds, any idea if it is true, and if so, any thoughts on it?

I assume its a draft that is being circulated for consultation so even if unofficial this might be useful to capture some feedback.

Reminder / disclaimer - this might be complete nonsense...

What are ticketing points and how do I earn them?
Ticketing points are awarded to supporters for the purchase and subsequent use of season tickets, match tickets and memberships.
Season Ticket Holders will receive 33 points for renewing their Season Ticket each season. Club Members will receive 10 points for purchasing/renewing their membership each season. Additionally, points are awarded for each game for which they purchase and use a ticket.
No further points are awarded to Season Ticket Holders for attendance at league games, but should a Season Ticket Holder purchase a ticket for any game not included in their Season Ticket, additional points will be awarded once the ticket has been used to gain entry to the stadium for the fixture.

How many points are earned per game and when are they added?
The number of points awarded per game will depend on the fixture and competition, however generally speaking 1 point will be awarded for home league matches, and 2 points awarded for away league matches. The club reserves the right to change the number of points awarded for each individual fixture at any time.
Points are awarded once per customer, meaning you will not receive duplicate points for purchasing more than one ticket.
Season Ticket Holders may accrue additional points for purchasing tickets for any games not already included on their Season Ticket.
Points for individual games, where applicable, are typically added within 14 days of the fixture being played, subject to a supporter's attendance at the game being confirmed.
Points for Season Ticket and Club Membership purchases are typically awarded within one week.
If you are a Season Ticket Holder, you will not lose any points for selling or forwarding your ticket via the Ticket Exchange platform for any League games. However, points will not be accrued for purchasing a ticket for a non- League game and forwarding/reselling via these platforms.
Points are currently only applicable to men’s first team fixtures and will not be available for any other events, including women’s matches and/or club events.

How are my points total calculated?
Our ticketing points system will run on a rolling three-year basis from the start of the 2024/25, which will extend year-on-year to a maximum of a rolling five-year basis. This will give all supporters the fairest way of accruing points at a similar rate, whilst rewarding those actively attending matches. The rolling extension will then allow us to continue to grow our database and offer the fairest system.
While we fully appreciate that some supporters have been attending for many years, we currently don’t have a full data from before the 2022/23 season of attendees. Given this, we can only back-date points to that season, and then move forward until we reach our five-year rolling basis.
As we look to the future years ahead, this will ensure that supporters who may have accrued a large number of points some years ago but no longer attend matches frequently at a future point, do not maintain an unfair advantage.

At any given time, a supporter's points total consists of the number of points they have accrued over the most recent seasons (starting from 2022/23) as well as the current campaign. The only exception to this rule comes when Club Members upgrade to season tickets, at which point their totals are reset as standard.
As from the 2024/25 season, points from the previous seasons will be used (including any accrued during the 2024/25 campaign):
2022-2023 2023-2024
Points accrued in future seasons will then continue to be added until the start of the 2028/29 season, at which point any points from the 2022/23 season will be disregarded.
Please note that points totals are dependent on continuous membership. Should your Season Ticket or Club Membership lapse at any stage, you will lose any points you may previously have accrued.
If your Club Membership needs changing to a different age category this will not impact your previously accrued points.
Additionally, if you upgrade from Club Membership to a Season Ticket, your points total will be reset. This is because Club Members may be able to accrue points at a faster rate than Season Ticket Holders, meaning the two systems are not comparable. However, Season Ticket Holders will always receive ticketing priority over Club Members, even those with higher points totals.
Finally, if you purchase a match ticket but cancel your ticket in advance of the game being played, you will lose any points you may already have been awarded for that game.

Will using Ticket Exchange/Forwarding affect my points total?
If you are a Season Ticket Holder, you will not lose any points for selling or forwarding your ticket via either of these platforms for any League games.
However, points will not be accrued for purchasing a ticket for a non-League game and forwarding/reselling via these platforms.
If you are not a Season Ticket Holder, you will earn points for any ticket you purchase or accept via these platforms. The exact number will vary depending on the category of the game you attend.

When will ticketing points be required?
Ticketing points may be used by the club to give priority to certain fans for certain matches.
The club reserves the right to use ticketing points for any match that it feels using ticketing points will be the fairest way of accessing tickets. This may be for any match type including home league games, away league games and/or cup matches. Season Ticket holders will always be given priority over Club Members, however ticketing points may still be required by Season Ticket holders in some situations.
Communication will always be given in advance of tickets going on sale should ticketing points be required.

Last edited:
No points for going to Ebbsfleet or being able to recite the full version of Wrexham is the Name?

Jokes aside, I'm intrigued to see how such a system pans out and if it solves any issues.

My bold prediction is that some will be happy and others won't.

Few holes in it, but in the main, a welcome addition.

No points for going to Ebbsfleet or being able to recite the full version of Wrexham is the Name?

Jokes aside, I'm intrigued to see how such a system pans out and if it solves any issues.

My bold prediction is that some will be happy and others won't.

Yeah won't be able to please everyone. I might be slightly worse off as i can only get to about 10 games a season but most of them are away. Still i can't complain if someone who has been to 20 games gets in front of me.

My Top Red points will finally come in handy :hurray::hurray:

Happy with that, as said glad they’ve listened. After this it’ll be nice to put an end to the frequent discussion after any in demand away game.

Back