• Welcome to the new RedPassion.co.uk !

Registations are back open to fans who wish to join the community, and see zero ads plus join in Offtopic and other discussions!
    Existing users can login and use the forums as normal, if your login is not working, you can click login then 'forgot password' and you will be sent a reset email.

Any issues use the contact form button at the bottom of the page. You can remove this notice by hitting X in the top right of this box.

REGISTER! or LOGIN

Welcome to Wrexham S3E5 "Temporary" discussion thread (spoilers)

rob_the_red

Legend
Pre Takeover RPer Original RPer before 2009
We're all on here for the same reason - We love the club and most of us are obsessed with what goes on on that green rectangle for 3/4 of the year and what goes on around the club for 365 days of the year no matter what .....

... but sometimes you see things that make you stop and think there's more to it in life than just that ... and more than that , how lucky we are to have what we have ....

..we're also luck to have guys like James Jones at the club - an excellent player , incredibly hard working and if you're lucky enough to have ever met him, just a really good bloke .

.... wonderful to see this clip

https://x.com/RMcElhenney/status/1793843869995692288

...... puts everything into perspective - how he carried on for us, turning in super performances week in week , week out during the most horrendously difficult time for him is absolutely incredible & speaks volumes about, what an incredible individual he is and how lucky we are to have him at the club .

.... some times it's good to stop an realise there are more important things in life - great to see they're all in a better place now ..... I know he won't see this , but thanks for never giving up James - both on and of the field

Last edited:
Re: Sometimes there are more important things than football

A mark of the man.

Is this the Episode 5 thread?

Get the Kleenex man size ready fellas - you'll need them

The best episode for me, very moving, how did James Jones get through that? I nearly lost my wife through preeclampsia and could hardly function.
Touching watching Mr Massey, what a gent.

Not usually a fan of the personal stories stuff but thought this episode (especially James Jones bit) was good. Seems a lovely lad does JJ.

To be negative, hopefully that’s the end of the Notts love in on the doc. Not sure what the point is. Felt shoehorned in for the “temporary” piece.

Still a good episode though.

Well, that episode should've come with a trigger warning. I'm in bits here.

What a thoroughly decent person James Jones comes across as, and his wife as well.

Was a very touching segment and great to see they all pulled through the bad times. Didn’t realise he only found out when being subbed off.

Well, that episode should've come with a trigger warning. I'm in bits here.

What a thoroughly decent person James Jones comes across as, and his wife as well.[/QUOTE]

He's a really good guy ... and for me , the most under rated player we've had at the club for years !

I can't even begin to imagine how incredibly tough it must have been from him during the darkest days the family all had. The strength of character he showed to not just get through that , but to support Chloe AND keep giving his all on the pitch shows what an incredible fella he is ....... we joke about Parky's dick head test, James Jones passes that more easily than anyone who ever took it .

Was a very touching segment and great to see they all pulled through the bad times. Didn’t realise he only found out when being subbed off.

I know it's just common decency but I thought Parky came across very well in that moment.

Not usually a fan of the personal stories stuff but thought this episode (especially James Jones bit) was good. Seems a lovely lad does JJ.

To be negative, hopefully that’s the end of the Notts love in on the doc. Not sure what the point is. Felt shoehorned in for the “temporary” piece.

Still a good episode though.

Completely agree - fantastic episode but what on earth was that Notts County bit about?!

Latest posts

Back