• Welcome to the new RedPassion.co.uk !

Registations are back open to fans who wish to join the community, and see zero ads plus join in Offtopic and other discussions!
    Existing users can login and use the forums as normal, if your login is not working, you can click login then 'forgot password' and you will be sent a reset email.

Any issues use the contact form button at the bottom of the page. You can remove this notice by hitting X in the top right of this box.

REGISTER! or LOGIN

Pre-season friendlies 24/25

FieldtownRed

Legend
Pre Takeover RPer Original RPer before 2009
Moderator Edit:

this list will get updated as more games get confirmed/ games are played

Mens Senior Team

Saturday 20th July AFC Bournemouth (Santa Barbara, CA)

Wednesday 24th July Chelsea (Santa Clara, CA)

Saturday 27th July Vancouver Whitecaps (Vancouver, BC)

Tuesday 30th July 2024 – Hednesford Town? 7.45PM KO (A)

Womens Senior Team

Friday 19th July - Wrexham AFC Women vs SoCal FC (UCLA Drake Stadium, Los Angeles, CA - 19:00 (PT))

Sunday 21st July - Wrexham AFC Women vs Tigres Femenil Under-19s (UCLA Drake Stadium, Los Angeles, CA - 15:00 (PT))

Friday 26th July - Wrexham AFC Women vs Portland Thorns Academy (Providence Park, Portland, OR - 19:00 (PT))

Original Post:

Can't see this has been mentioned yet so I'll go first..

https://www.hednesfordtownfc.com/2024/05/hednesford-town-release-pre-season-schedule

Cue everyone asking how many loyalty points will I get if I attend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Pre-season friendlies 24/25?

Don't know what sort of team we will put out, just 3 days after we play Vancouver, Canada.

Re: Pre-season friendlies 24/25?

Assume it'll be players that haven't travelled to the States.

What no Isle of Man. :furious:

What no Isle of Man. :furious:

Jester are going there (four team tournament). And FC IoM is paying for their travel and B&B.

In somewhat rather sharp contrast to our R&R funded all expenses paid trip to party in Vegas and our upcoming pre-season tour to the US and Canada.

Last edited:
Isle of Man does sound like a good weekend to be fair, but flying out to San Francisco the day before sounds like a decent alternative.:coolgleamA:

Isle of Man does sound like a good weekend to be fair, but flying out to San Francisco the day before sounds like a decent alternative.:coolgleamA:

Recommend Alcatraz - amazing place to visit and a great jet lag cure.

Alternatively get the ferry to Sausalito or Tiburon - both are about 30 mins across the bay and fantastic places for lunch and a few beers. Both are a bit of a step up from Douglas

Last edited:
Recommend Alcatraz - amazing place to visit and a great jet lag cure.

Alternatively get the ferry to Sausalito or Tiburon - both are about 30 mins across the bay and fantastic places for lunch and a few beers. Both are a bit of a step up from Douglas

I did Alcatraz and Golden Gate Bridge Bay tour this April; both good value and interesting trips. Fisherman’s Warf has a lot of decent restaurants, especially if you like seafood.

Latest posts

Back