• Welcome to the new RedPassion.co.uk !

Registations are back open to fans who wish to join the community, and see zero ads plus join in Offtopic and other discussions!
    Existing users can login and use the forums as normal, if your login is not working, you can click login then 'forgot password' and you will be sent a reset email.

Any issues use the contact form button at the bottom of the page. You can remove this notice by hitting X in the top right of this box.

REGISTER! or LOGIN

Dermot O'Leary show Radio2

Lou-Cifer

First Team Squad
Pre Takeover RPer Original RPer before 2009 Donor to RP 2017 BtB
Humphrey Ker on Dermot's show on Radio2 today apparently, starts 8am but will be on BBC Sounds I'd imagine

Last edited:
On next.

The only DJ on Radio 2 worth listening to and Humprey, with They Might be Giants leading up to it. Just perfect for a Saturday morning.

Fair play, you can tell Dermot has done his research/already knows a bit about us. Quite refreshing.

On next.

The only DJ on Radio 2 worth listening to and Humprey, with They Might be Giants leading up to it. Just perfect for a Saturday morning.

Let me guess Birdhouse?

Did I really just hear Sally Traffic cracking onto Humphrey Ker?

On next.

Claudia was good after him, but sadly no more. Simon Mayo was the greatest (and hugely popular with women) until the BBC decided to tick some wokey dokey boxes.

Claudia was good after him, but sadly no more. Simon Mayo was the greatest (and hugely popular with women) until the BBC decided to tick some wokey dokey boxes.

Simon Mayo now on Greatest Hits Radio along with many other ex Radio 2 presenters. Drivetime just as good as ever.

Simon Mayo now on Greatest Hits Radio along with many other ex Radio 2 presenters. Drivetime just as good as ever.

Indeed. Shame about the adverts but still top notch. And his producer is from Wrexham.

Latest posts

Back