Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 2nd April 2019, 18.45:16   #181-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Club up for sale please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrobinman View Post
A few things......
Man Utd aren’t owned by its fans. Wrexham is.

You could put yourself forward to run a multi million pound business, but unless you have a lot of money you couldn’t own it, or a part of it. I seriously doubt that you have the ability to run such a business anyway. So what point are you trying to make?

The difference is, you can moan as much as you like about Utd, but you can’t influence things. On the other hand, if enough people want to do something about Wrexham, they could. Or they can moan. They can choose which, but they do have the option.

If you don’t like eithe Utd’s or Wrexhams tactics under a given Manager, you can vote with your feet/wallet and or purse. So again what’s your point?

If Utd get relegated, Solksjaer may well get sacked. It would matter not one jot whether it was his fault, the Boards fault or the Club cats fault. The owners would still control the business, Until they go out of business or sell it.

Finally, running to the bigger boys to lick a*rse (phils an Alki) when you need help and acceptance is far from attractive to the other children in the playground.

Fans moaned at Man Utd about the atmosphere within Old Trafford and have worked alongside each other to improve things. So why do you make out we put up or shut up, we have the option to moan should we wish, you've said so.

Oh but it was you telling me to ask the manager why players were signed on loan, youth players not playing etc again basically don't moan.

Only one child in this playground and they certainly do need help.

Don't know if you're coming or going.
Old 2nd April 2019, 18.59:54   #182-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Quote:
Can’t you read?
If I don't have the credentials for Man Utd, how would I have them for Wrexham and change things?

Basically an 11 year old could call the shots providing they get voted for or chosen.

Oh and if it was a prominent WST member saying sone of the things about change, I very much doubt you'd carry on with this poor argument every bleeding time. One resigned recently you may remember.
Old 2nd April 2019, 19.00:19   #183-0 (permalink)
ABd
Legend

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Had seen that one, cheers.

£50k for breaking the NDA. Basically means no-one is going past step 2 of the 14 step process.
Old 2nd April 2019, 19.01:17   #184-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot:

Interesting read .
In the past as a part owner of a company I had a letter from a group who were showing an interest intaking a level of control in said company.

The letter was sent to a number of shareholders with a fair number of shares also to 'those with significant holdings'

If these people are really serious they could approach members and circumvent the board.
The fact they haven't suggests to me that they are not that real players.

As for me I don't like, indeed despise, secret meetings in smoke filled rooms. In the same way I dislike a company being set up without without first informing the membership.
Old 2nd April 2019, 19.19:10   #185-0 (permalink)
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inside Left View Post
Interesting read .
In the past as a part owner of a company I had a letter from a group who were showing an interest intaking a level of control in said company.

The letter was sent to a number of shareholders with a fair number of shares also to 'those with significant holdings'

If these people are really serious they could approach members and circumvent the board.
The fact they haven't suggests to me that they are not that real players.
Wrexham FC isn't a company with shareholders though. The trust is the sole owner.
Old 2nd April 2019, 19.29:22   #186-0 (permalink)
ABd
Legend

What is the purpose of the non-disclosure agreement? What are we trying to protect?

Does it cease to apply once step 9 is reached (disclosure of names of investors to membership)?
Old 2nd April 2019, 19.33:05   #187-0 (permalink)
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABd View Post
What is the purpose of the non-disclosure agreement? What are we trying to protect?

Does it cease to apply once step 9 is reached (disclosure of names of investors to membership)?
It's more if they share commercially sensitive information gained from the process. Players wages for example.
Old 2nd April 2019, 19.51:46   #188-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road End

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyored View Post
It's more if they share commercially sensitive information gained from the process. Players wages for example.
Indeed. It’s quite standard in business transactions.

Why wouldn’t supporters back any prospective purchaser putting up a bond? We all saw the time waters when the club was in turmoil before the Trust took control.
Old 2nd April 2019, 20.03:55   #189-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Attack View Post
Indeed. It’s quite standard in business transactions.

Why wouldn’t supporters back any prospective purchaser putting up a bond? We all saw the time waters when the club was in turmoil before the Trust took control.
Nobody knows the in and outs of it, would they have to pay if information was disclosed through criminal means despite every reasonable precaution being taken etc.

All we know is they've been told not to sign this particular NDA.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 18.04:22.