Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 2nd May 2019, 21.22:03   #51-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Shite

I'm not sure how much longer I can put up with this sh*t. We've been dreadful to watch since keates steadied the ship.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 2nd May 2019, 21.24:28   #52-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Mold road

Fans owned will never get us out of this league. 2 five foot 7 centre forwards wont help either. Another team of 6 foot 6 bullies with a 100 fans roll into town and make us look like the Shite we are. Maybe Manchester united fan John mills and his cronies will do the decent thing now but I doubt it.
Old 2nd May 2019, 21.27:12   #53-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: none given

Cracker of a goal, shame it wasnt for Wrexham.

Big summer ahead, a factory reset needed.

Hopefully Salford go up so those running the show and those close can stop the worrying fetish they have over Salford and Gary Neville in particular.

We've reached tinpot status this year.
Old 2nd May 2019, 21.29:20   #54-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: GUS

Is anyone really that surprised by how tonight turned out? In all fairness we've been punching above our weight all season. Since Saturday I've been trying to gee myself up, telling myself we are going to do it but deep down already knew what the outcome would be
Old 2nd May 2019, 21.33:27   #55-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: yale stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishRed View Post
I actually don't think we were that bad tonight. We were certainly the more deserving of the two teams.and that was definitely a goal.

BUT

We weren't great either. Neither of us would/will get past Salford on that performance.

This summer we need to completely rebuild our forward options. But more importantly we need to rethink the way we play. I think Hughes will try to do that, he gave it a go before but our current squad couldn't do it.

Gutted tonight. Might give RP a miss for a while until the froth dies down.
We were better than Eastleigh and would rather lose to them than Salford. Leighton and Pearson are our only two quality players. The midfield and forwards were awful as were our tactics to have the slowest build up play in the world. The team selection was poor as was the ref.
Old 2nd May 2019, 21.41:22   #56-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu D View Post
We were better than Eastleigh and would rather lose to them than Salford. Leighton and Pearson are our only two quality players. The midfield and forwards were awful as were our tactics to have the slowest build up play in the world. The team selection was poor as was the ref.
Thanks but I wasn’t selected tonight (might have scored had I been!!)
Old 2nd May 2019, 21.41:43   #57-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand

Refaree you absolute cheat! Hang your head in shame for that decision. The team gave it everything
Old 2nd May 2019, 21.43:23   #58-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Not Set Click To Change

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

Plenty of passion.... can’t fault the players efforts

Unfortunately the ability wasn’t there. It hasn’t been there since Ricketts left.

The likes of Pyke, Maguire-Drew were never replaced. The manager was never replaced properly and it was solely the Football club board that were at fault.

Ask yourselves this, will the likes of Rutherford, Wright, Holroyd etc receive any interest from any of the top 7 sides should they not be retained?
Old 2nd May 2019, 21.43:56   #59-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand lower tier [Town End]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornish Taff View Post
He dropped it because he was fouled. Get over it.
He collided with his own player dick head!
Old 2nd May 2019, 21.44:11   #60-0 (permalink)
Legend & True Fan

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Tonight reminded me why I stopped going to the last 5 or so home matches. Won't be back next season we are sh1te. The whole club needs gutting, new board, new squad, new management and new style of play. I don't recognize the way we play its just pathetic, we have no identity.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.07:20.