Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

View Poll Results: Should R&R Sack Keates with immeadiate effect?
Sack Now - Time to go 'Look' man 251 65.54%
Sack Later - CEO in place beforehand 114 29.77%
Do nothing 18 4.70%
Voters: 383. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25th February 2021, 12.21:47   #109-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand
Twitter: @

Default Re: Sack Keates & Co Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by red under the bed View Post
FFs give it a break..We all know it's rubbish to watch but things will run it's course in a professional way not because some poll on social media or internet has been thrown out there..It all needs change but you won't get another manager in at this moment and another severance payment ,another buy out a contract to recruit someone...It's not the way the way to work..
The team are are bizarrely in the play offs ..why would they act this week ?
All this writing and screenshots to H Kerr is desperation and probably makes it look like someone who hasn't been out for months ...covid or not.

I agree with the above post that getting an acting manager in hasn't worked for some sides and hasn't for us in the past...

Needs change but it needs planning too
96 days left on his contract so we're talking a maximum of £7,500 payoff, probably less with clauses in his contract. We're losing that income off the streaming because people are just sick of watching this sh*te over and over again. It's a pittance to the new owners and a great deal to rid the club of this toxicity and to start moving forward properly
Old 25th February 2021, 12.25:32   #110-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by red under the bed View Post
All this writing and screenshots to H Kerr is desperation and probably makes it look like someone who hasn't been out for months ...covid or not.
Are you mocking people's mental health there? That's what I class as "Pathetic".
Old 25th February 2021, 12.31:47   #111-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by davewilli View Post
Grass isn't always greener. We are paying the price of sacking managers and nearly paid a heavy price last season of a few years of that instability. I get the argument if giving a new manager more time to prepare for next season but he/she wouldn't be able to bring their own players until the summer and probably more difficult to get the right person in at this time. Everyone seems to have confidence in the new regime so let them do things right and at the right pace and they are more likely to get the big decisions right.

Hindsight is wonderful, but people were initaily positive about Billy Barr, Darlo/Davies and Barrow stepping up to caretakers and things didn't improve. Fylde thought they were upgrading last season with someone RP were keen to see here and that ended in disaster.
I wonder if we’d be better off if Keates hadn’t managed to get Wilkin sacked?!
Old 25th February 2021, 12.35:40   #112-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dai83 View Post
Well in Tom.

Nothing offensive, just the truth. That's why I'm no good on Social Media, I would end up asking Ker to fight me or something haha.
Time to go 'Look' man was pretty childish, and a little pointless. I agree with the sentiment, but lets keep it classy.
Old 25th February 2021, 12.37:53   #113-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand

Still think tagging the owners on Twitter makes us look tinpot. They're appointing professionals to make decisions on their behalf, who I'm sure will be well aware of fans' views on Keates and take them into account.
Old 25th February 2021, 12.41:04   #114-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Anywhere I can get a ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by fezbob View Post
Still think tagging the owners on Twitter makes us look tinpot. They're appointing professionals to make decisions on their behalf, who I'm sure will be well aware of fans' views on Keates and take them into account.
It's all about social media these days Fezbob, pretty sure Klopp's days at Liverpool are numbered after #KloppOut trended at the weekend.
Old 25th February 2021, 12.43:00   #115-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fezbob View Post
Totally agree. I'm quite embarrassed to be honest. They know what they're doing, so don't expect 300 odd people on a silly poll think it will accelerate Keates's departure.
Old 25th February 2021, 12.46:54   #116-0 (permalink)
Legend & True Fan

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTyphoon View Post
Totally agree. I'm quite embarrassed to be honest. They know what they're doing, so don't expect 300 odd people on a silly poll think it will accelerate Keates's departure.
Nothing wrong with it. Nothing cringey about feeding back data of a poll. As in any industry they need to listen to their customers and know what they are thinking.
Old 25th February 2021, 12.55:32   #117-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdy View Post
Nothing wrong with it. Nothing cringey about feeding back data of a poll. As in any industry they need to listen to their customers and know what they are thinking.
Time to go 'look' man not cringey? 300 odd is hardly going to sway them into action is it? I want him gone as much as anyone, but we don't need to mock the way he talks... Think that's called bullying isn't it?
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 23.55:53.