Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham



Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 4th July 2018, 10.52:27   #11-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name:
Twitter: @





Default Re: Bangor friendly - Director response to questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by fezbob View Post
This was my response to one of the e-mails.
Thank you fezbob. Your moral stance and eloquence do you proud. Could say a lot myself but will keep my response to two words. It stinks.
__________________
"Supporting Wrexham since 1926 and forever more"
Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2018, 11.08:32   #12-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Bangor friendly - Director response to questions

Generally the posts on this subject make so much sense. Great to see so much common sense and unbiased comments. Long may it continue!
Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2018, 11.16:03   #13-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Hamilton Pathetic's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Not far from draigwrecsam but not too close.
Real Name: Res Erved
Twitter: @





Default Re: Bangor friendly - Director response to questions

The club is not supporting the Vaughans, they have arranged a friendly which they believe suits their footballing purpose to provide the best team preparation for the forthcoming season. The WST should not interfere with their decision in the same way as it should not suggest to the club which players it can or cannot buy. I'm sure that as far as the management team are concerned the match could be played behind closed doors, any financial benefit to the Vaughans will come not from the club but from the fans who chose to go to the match. If you want to chastise anyone, chastise the fans who will go, not the club. Simple solution don't go to Bangor.

For the record I won't be going to Bangor and am in favour of a fans boycott of the match. Also the suggestion of a bucket collection is beyond the pale.

Last edited by Hamilton Pathetic; 4th July 2018 at 11.19:41..
Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2018, 11.18:38   #14-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name: billy from bersham
Twitter: @





Default Re: Bangor friendly - Director response to questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by podders View Post
What where our pre-season friendlies when Gutterman, Hamilton, Moss & Roberts where in charge. Should teams have boycotted us then?
Never forget dodgy Nev dickens
Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2018, 11.21:30   #15-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Not Set Click To Change

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name: billy from bersham
Twitter: @





Default Re: Bangor friendly - Director response to questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Answer Release View Post
Carl Darlington to blame for this one then.....

Carl Darlington is a god like figure who can never be blamed!
Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2018, 11.22:47   #16-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit
 
fezbob's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand
Real Name:
Twitter: @fezbob





Default Re: Bangor friendly - Director response to questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamilton Pathetic View Post
The club is not supporting the Vaughans, they have arranged a friendly which they believe suits their footballing purpose to provide the best team preparation for the forthcoming season. The WST should not interfere with their decision in the same way as it should not suggest to the club which players it can or cannot buy. I'm sure that as far as the management team are concerned the match could be played behind closed doors, any financial benefit to the Vaughans will come not from the club but from the fans who chose to go to the match. If you want to chastise anyone, chastise the fans who will go, not the club. Simple solution don't go to Bangor.

For the record I won't be going to Bangor and am in favour of a fans boycott of the match. Also the suggestion of a bucket collection is beyond the pale.
I think a lot of people have missed that the bucket collection suggestion was a joke to draw attention to the moral ambiguity of giving money to Bangor's owners.
__________________
Football – This good old leg hit game is now about to be revived in Wrexham
Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2018, 11.25:54   #17-0 (permalink)
Legend
 
Hamilton Pathetic's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: Not far from draigwrecsam but not too close.
Real Name: Res Erved
Twitter: @





Default Re: Bangor friendly - Director response to questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by fezbob View Post
I think a lot of people have missed that the bucket collection suggestion was a joke to draw attention to the moral ambiguity of giving money to Bangor's owners.
So was the pun at the end of my post.
Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2018, 11.38:19   #18-0 (permalink)
Club Captain
 
short_gog's Avatar

 
Racecourse Spot:
Real Name: Llion
Twitter: @





Default Re: Bangor friendly - Director response to questions

To be fair the Vaughans will not benefit from this friendly, my understanding is that HMRC will be the main beneficiary from the gate moneys !!!
__________________
In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the Llion sleeps tonight, WUMs away ........... WUMs away
Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2018, 11.40:42   #19-0 (permalink)
Rob
Due a Testimonial
 
Rob's Avatar


(info 1 & 2)


(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand
Real Name: Rob
Twitter: @





Default Re: Bangor friendly - Director response to questions

The fixture will show " 'solidarity' with Bangor's fan base "


Anyone able to explain that one?
Reply With Quote
Old 4th July 2018, 11.41:56   #20-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Not Set Click To Change




(info)
 
Racecourse Spot: Yale
Real Name: none given
Twitter: @





Default Re: Bangor friendly - Director response to questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by short_gog View Post
To be fair the Vaughans will not benefit from this friendly, my understanding is that HMRC will be the main beneficiary from the gate moneys !!!
But it's the Vaughan's debt that HMRC are calling in. It all depends on how comfortable you are paying their tax bill for them.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - WORLD CUP 2018 FORUM - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List



Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.


Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark



All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 22.33:20.
Powered by vBulletin® & Wrex the Dragons fiery breath

RedPassion.co.uk : World Famous in Wrexham



SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13