Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14th August 2019, 11.54:44   #118-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road Stand
Twitter: @

Default Re: Halifax (H) reaction thread

Dibble MOM for me. Some of his saves were outstanding
Old 14th August 2019, 12.01:49   #119-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

You have to hope there is no recall clause with Harris as there was with Pyke. Club could do nothing about losing Pyke, they had a window in Jan to call him back and they did it at the last second, they wouldn't loan him to us without the recall clause. Have to hope that either A) Cardiff didn't insist on a clause or B) They don't take him back and give him to a L1/L2 team, if he keeps up his start unfortunately I think B is fairly likely.
Old 14th August 2019, 12.06:27   #120-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: mold road stand

Yes that is the downside to loans , i would think even now someone will be on to Cardiff enquiring about Harris , he could be the difference needed .
Old 14th August 2019, 12.16:10   #121-0 (permalink)
Printing My Own Banknotes

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road End

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phils-an-alki View Post
You replied to a post of his that was giving his views on the match last night, on the match reaction thread. So why you brought up another thread he started is strange. Plus its off topic. If he annoys you, or bores you so much and clearly it does then just ignore, the function is there for you to use.

Also I see no harm in a fan asking how a windfall of cash that the club has got or is getting has been or will be spent. Not everyone has WST blinkers on and/or has fallen into a state of non questioning apathy.
You and I both know that the ignore button won’t be pressed. I’m sure you’ve not pushed it in your time and neither have/will I. We’d have pressed it on each other years ago however strange that sounds.

I see no harm either about questioning how the Ward money has or will be spent. But why after a defeat? As I say, would Foxy question it after a win? It’s no more or less relevant.
Old 14th August 2019, 12.22:43   #122-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal welsh red View Post
If Jennings starts at CB on Sunday when we have Chambers and Barton on the bench, then questions need to be asked.
no way will Jennings be CB at the weekend. It will be Chambers.
Old 14th August 2019, 12.31:00   #123-0 (permalink)
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLoveWrexham View Post
Not being harsh at all, I have praised all the good performances. Would you say Dibble was a near 10 performance at what you watched last night? He wouldn’t be in the top 6 for man of the match.

My point about Dibble it you can see the likes of Pearson looks a bit edgy and he was lucky he didn't double his tally of own goals..

I'm not saying Dibble is bad but still lots to learn, he did come off his line more than the last few times I seen him.

But if I had a choice between him and the Halifax keeper Simpson I would have him here tomorrow he made some great saves, he's athletic and a big lad.

We could have won by 3 first half last night but too many shots lacked power.

Solihull are going to take some stopping this season it might be a good thing the away match is to be postponed for now because they have started off on fire.

But hey we have the makings of a better chance of promotion, this side and style of football is a big improvement on last season.
Posted via mobile theme
Old 14th August 2019, 13.34:15   #124-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

(info)

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by krux View Post
no way will Jennings be CB at the weekend. It will be Chambers.
But is Chambers fit? If he is fit it is intriguing that he was not on the bench last night.
Old 14th August 2019, 13.39:58   #125-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinster View Post
But is Chambers fit? If he is fit it is intriguing that he was not on the bench last night.
He was warming up even though not on the bench and seemed fine. I'd have thought he wasn't on the bench as Barton/Carrington seemingly offer more versatility.
Old 14th August 2019, 13.54:07   #126-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP Red View Post
He was warming up even though not on the bench and seemed fine. I'd have thought he wasn't on the bench as Barton/Carrington seemingly offer more versatility.
that was my view. Hughes wanted to give himself more options.
Closed Thread

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 03.26:52.